Obligatory-Craft|Beta Pack A|Whitelist|Mature Server for a small group

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

McToastyToast

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, this is McToastyToast here with a brand new Server!

Now, to celebrate the fact that I got a Server, I am opening it for whitelisting. This server was originally used for me and a few friends, but they are all lazy bums, so I am opening it up here. Now for some info.

INFO/RULES:
This is a small-ish server
I plan on having a similar style to the ForgeCraft Server (Limited MystCraft Ages)
PLEASE tell me about locations of World Anchors (and Try to get the most out of them)
This is a fresh map (I have played on it for maybe 5 mins tops)
I only plan on accepting 15 people, and I would like to make a town-village-whatever-thing
I plan on always having this map, so new materials added by mods will be taking care of with MystCraft
I request that you be 13 or more, and appear to be mature
Oh, and haaaaaave fun :)

APPLICATIONS:
IGN:
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: (you don't have to have any, I know a ton and can teach you)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

1337MineCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1337MineCrafter
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Minecraft forge as without it this modpack probably wouldn't exits/have as many mods
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I have lots of experience with most of these mods
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SWEARING: I may swear but not much i try to keep it low
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: nope, not that i can remember (been here since alpha)

Superpuu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Superpuu
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK:IC2
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS:Im now ginda much of mods.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SWEARING: I think I'm not gonna swear in chat.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:Noup

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mino1231
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Not including forge, Probably Thermal Expansion or forestry
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I have a lot of experience with these mods, i used to play with mods all the time before 1.2.5
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SWEARING: I think its ok in certain situations but not just all the time
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Nope
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Hope i get accepted, i really want a server that is safe and has a fun community

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speariver
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: gregtech
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Pretty high, (playing on an other server to but i crashes alot)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: none
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: i like to learn more lua coding

McToastyToast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mino1231
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Not including forge, Probably Thermal Expansion or forestry
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I have a lot of experience with these mods, i used to play with mods all the time before 1.2.5
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SWEARING: I think its ok in certain situations but not just all the time
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Nope
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Hope i get accepted, i really want a server that is safe and has a fun community

IGN: 1337MineCrafter
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Minecraft forge as without it this modpack probably wouldn't exits/have as many mods
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I have lots of experience with most of these mods
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SWEARING: I may swear but not much i try to keep it low
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: nope, not that i can remember (been here since alpha)

Both whitelisted. I am currently on if you have questions.

Maosmrk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maosmrk
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: IndustrialCraft
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I have experience with Tekkit, so any mods that are the same in FTB I can handle, it's the new stuff I'm not so sure about :p
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Never been banned
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm excited to try out FTB and now that the semester is almost over I'll have plenty of time to play

McToastyToast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speariver
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: gregtech
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Pretty high, (playing on an other server to but i crashes alot)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: none
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: i like to learn more lua coding
And Now your added :)

(I think GregTech is awesome too, GregTech liker's are not alone!)

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
still not whitelisted
gregtech is awesome
btw is there a huge mining world i can crash with my turtle's :D

McToastyToast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maosmrk
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: IndustrialCraft
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I have experience with Tekkit, so any mods that are the same in FTB I can handle, it's the new stuff I'm not so sure about :p
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Never been banned
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm excited to try out FTB and now that the semester is almost over I'll have plenty of time to play

Also Added :)

Reactions: Maosmrk

lynchy94

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATIONS:
IGN:lynchy94
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: don't have one
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: i have played a lot with every one of these mods and know how to use them.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:nope
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:N/A

Cow5215

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cow5215
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Buildcraft and Industrialcraft
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I know a few but then there's a list of thirty.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A

Acegamer9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: acegamer9
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Before EE3 comes out, Thermal Expansion
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: (you don't have to have any, I know a ton and can teach you) I am very well situated with these mods and would be happy to help others. My only weaknesses are Gregtech and Redpower
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No I have not, I really haven't been much of a server person lately
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I am very easygoing and am excited to share my interest with mods with others!

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KillaJoke
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Portal Gun, it's just an amazing tool that makes you want to explore, and go mining, and jump from high places, and just gives you so many options.
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I'm familiar with IC2 an buildcraft. Portal is slowly becoming a mod I want to master.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Can't say I have, I don't want trouble, and don't plan on causing trouble either.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: uhhhhhh..... I like potatoes?

McToastyToast

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATIONS:
IGN:lynchy94
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: don't have one
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: i have played a lot with every one of these mods and know how to use them.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:nope
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:N/A

IGN: Cow5215
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Buildcraft and Industrialcraft
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I know a few but then there's a list of thirty.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A
IGN: acegamer9
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Before EE3 comes out, Thermal Expansion
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: (you don't have to have any, I know a ton and can teach you) I am very well situated with these mods and would be happy to help others. My only weaknesses are Gregtech and Redpower
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No I have not, I really haven't been much of a server person lately
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I am very easygoing and am excited to share my interest with mods with others!

Give me like 10 minutes before you all get added, server needs to reboot. for that to work

Unfortunately I can't log in and get the error that I'm not whitelisted.

Hmm. Wierd. Im gonna add the guys up top, then reboot. And we should be all set.[DOUBLEPOST=1353275209][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:KillaJoke
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Portal Gun, it's just an amazing tool that makes you want to explore, and go mining, and jump from high places, and just gives you so many options.
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I'm familiar with IC2 an buildcraft. Portal is slowly becoming a mod I want to master.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Can't say I have, I don't want trouble, and don't plan on causing trouble either.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: uhhhhhh..... I like potatoes?

And thats it for whitelisting for now. Your the laaaaast one.