Numerous FTB Unleashed recipes don't work.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

25hz

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Numerous FTB Unleashed recipes don't work.
Launcher Version:
FTB Launcher 1.4.12
Modpack:
Unleashed
Modpack Version:
1.1.7 (MC 1.5.2)
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Numerous recipes don't work. Electric jetpack, redstone energy cells, and there are a few more that I don't remember off the top of my head. Pretty aggravating. No server issues, other than this. No crashes and thinking maybe it was an issue with the character file, I deleted it - but no change. Is there a cfg file somewhere that has disabled certain recipes? NEI doesn't even show the recipes for some.

EDIT: Some of the other recipes that didn't work was the MFE and MFSU. They can't be made in receipe or utlility mode, but when you cheat in the components and build them, not only does the recipe work, but you also get the achievement for them.

Last edited: