Nuclear Zone - World War Server! - who will rule'em all ?

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mibcadet

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!
I am glad to write I have finished configuration of Nuclear Zone server !

You can download client (it is necessary to have exactly that one to join to server) at http://nuklearzone.webs.com
Server based on Feed-the-Beast pack but customized with some changes for balance of gameplay at nuclear multiplayer.

You got tons of technologies to dev wich can lead you to rule the whole World. You can join with your friends and together create team or even army.
Login supported with non-premium.
Most annoying thing is blocked: Creeper Explosion Damage :)

But if you setup iTNT or Nuke.. you make quite a hole. And that's it guys. Its complete survival, while your worst enemy is another player. But its not about to hit him by hand. You can create rocket with 2000 range, but remember: he may build early alerting system with defence turrets. Still you may build your totally custom plane and fly there yourself and drop a bomb!

So guys, join, find your place, hide or build good defence system (If you use MFFS its nice if you put some warnings higher than 3 blocks :D ).

Visit server website, download and install. Enjoy!
Its strongly adviced to delete any files inside %appdata%.minecraft

mibcadet

Jul 29, 2019
It doesnt :) You have join and having fun.
Keep in mind its new server, some patches may come so keep up visiting server website, at downloads page you have always most actual patch for your client.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Adfly link just for a simple Modpack? And even then it tries to make you install another software.. Meh.

mibcadet

Jul 29, 2019
Ryan784: What link you mean, main or patch ?
However:
Main: mby simple modpack for you but its hours spent to make server and client working together in very stable version.
Patch: Fixed minor bugs and little customized for that server.
Btw, I simply pay for dedicated machine so adfly just may a little lower the maintenance cost. Is that so much job to wait 5 sec for link ? ... You all may join and enjoy all futures for free, I don't see a problem.

Zeth: I send you my gtalk if you wish, I do not use Skype.