Nuclear control features without IC2

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

meuqsaco

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, is there any mod that allows me to monitor my energy levels of Ender IO and/or Mekanism batteries? It seems Nuclear control requires IC2, but I don't wanna install it.

I don't know how to work with Computer Craft stuff also.

MysteryGoat

Jul 29, 2019
EnderIO has a power monitor you can use to check your power input and output. Have to rightclick on it to read it. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

If you decide to use it keep in mind it needs to be set as close to the capacitor bank as possible but not sitting directly next to it. I've also noticed it doesn't seem to measure input and output at the same time. I usually keep one connected to each branch going either in or out of my bank.

In addition to input and output you can see the overall power stored in machine buffers and the power stored in the energy conduits. I think it's still a little buggy but it works all right.

meuqsaco

Jul 29, 2019
I checked the power monitor, but like you said, it only shows the info. once I click on it. The functionality is alright, but I was looking for something more aesthetic like the information panels from Nuclear Control.

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
well sad to say only computer craft can do what you want which is a tad bit simple... but I'm not sure if you need its other plug ins such as open peripheral WHICH I haven't got to work around with

meuqsaco

Jul 29, 2019
I'll see if I can find a computercraft program for it. I do program professionally, but to be honest, the last thing I wanna do in my spare time is write more code, specially LUA.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk