npc village

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
can you build a npc village closer to your base?

I mean from scratch and get villagers to spawn without cheating.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
reason I ask I spawned on a huge island. Plains, Savanna and Glacier bieom. I explored all of it. Found one thuamcraft dugeon and it had 4 diamonds and a portal gun, but no villages. I need them to get myscraft runes. Since only way is to buy them from villagers. My thinking is build me a village.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
reason I ask I spawned on a huge island. Plains, Savanna and Glacier bieom. I explored all of it. Found one thuamcraft dugeon and it had 4 diamonds and a portal gun, but no villages. I need them to get myscraft runes. Since only way is to buy them from villagers. My thinking is build me a village.

Go for it. It may be easier and faster to find a zombie villager and cure him directly instead of hunting down another village.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
They spawn randomly, anywhere. Even deep underground- how'd the pre-zombified Villager get down there, anyways?!

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I tend to kid nap villagers and take them to my base. Then build a village for them so I have access to all the villages I need and a handy day/night sensor.