NP Smooth 128x and 64x FTB Direwolf edition

AlexUbel

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded this pack and I have to say great job. The only issue I seem to be having is the zombies & pigmen have no faces from what I have seen.

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
So I DL the 64x64 last night and it it loaded and ran. I didn't really get to play much, but I thought it looked nice what I did play!! Thank you for the work, looks great!!

AlexUbel

Jul 29, 2019
Here you go. Upon closer inspection the zombies face appears to be very faint while the Pigman's still seems to be nonexistent.

20130131110550.png

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please make texturepack for Mindcrack mod pack i really likes it ?

Not going to happen sorry.

Here you go. Upon closer inspection the zombies face appears to be very faint while the Pigman's still seems to be nonexistent.
I may take a look at a later date but tbh I suck at doing mobs and hate doing them. The chances of me changing them are slim as once 1.5 hits I wont be updating my packs.

AlexUbel

Jul 29, 2019
NP man. If this was the intended look, I have no problem with that. I just thought something was wrong with mine. Still love the pack.

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
That bums me out but I understand you not continuing to updated the pack. Any chance of someone else taking over? I do like the feel of this one very much.

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
Lots of texture pack updates

First of like to apologise for the slow updates I have had a pretty nasty chest infection over the last few weeks. Below is a list of all the updated texture packs.
ChargePads (New textures added)
Compact Solars (new textures added)
DW AOI (Added missing textures from currently supported mods the mods that have been added to the DW pack are no supporteed)
Forestry (Added new textures and Craft guide UI textures)
Misc Peripherals (new textures added)
Mystcraft (New textures added not backwards compatible)
Railcraft (Bug fix forgot to ad limiter track in last update of the 128 edition)
Steves carts (All new textures added)
Thermal Expansion (All new textures added)
Wireless Redstone Chickenbones edition (Bug fix for the pack really wish the mod would fix the HD texture support)

Enjoy and take care
icon_smile.gif

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to hear about the sickness. Praying for you.

Thank you for updating. I appreciate the work you do!

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
New texture pack released today this time for Thaumic Bees a handy little mod that adds some really nice features to Forestry bees. The direwolf pack has also been updated to include Thaumic Bees compatibility

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
Little note The direwolf pack for Version 5.2.0 going to take a while as it has lots of new textures. Also note I shall not be doing the new xycraft machine textures the reason for this is due to the way the textures are rendered it looks great at lower resolutions but on higher ones seriously looks **** and is almost impossible to work with (i will be updating the word blocks file).

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
Lots of texture pack updates including direwolf pack

• Ender storage has new file structure and ender tanks textures done
  • Gravisuit mod new textures have been added
  • Mystcraft changed one of the blocks textures
  • Railcraft new textures added
  • Steves carts new textures added
  • thaumic bees new textures added
  • thermal expansion new textures added
  • Xycraft new world texture added (I will not be doing the machine blocks due to the way the mod renders them)

I cant see the mods getting many more updates for 1.4x due to 1.5 being on the verge of release So this is likely to be the last update you get from me. I shall update for 1.4X but wont e updating any of my packs for 1.5.

Reactions: NashuLee

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
I cant see the mods getting many more updates for 1.4x due to 1.5 being on the verge of release So this is likely to be the last update you get from me. I shall update for 1.4X but wont e updating any of my packs for 1.5.

Thank you for all the hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
Say hello to DeltaStrium
As people know I have had to retire due to serious illness and lack of desire to continue my work. (tbh if i wanted to continue i would not be able to due to health reasons.) Thankfully My packs are being updated and maintained by DeltaStrium and they have been doing a great job o updating and maintaining my packs. Thank You DeltaStrium it means a lot to me to see you continue my work.

Links to DeltaStrium
Main site
http://www.deltastrium.com/
Minecraft forum threads
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1772…elta-np-smooth/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1747…/#entry21672114

So whats wrong and is the illness really that bad
Two things are wrong one I have no desire to work on my packs and secondly last year I was diagnosed with lung cancer. Sadly the lung cancer has been all over the place and the future is looking very slim for me. I am very weak and the chances of you hearing from me again in the future is very slim. So I just wanted to say goodby and take care all.

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
Nutty, I am sorry to hear that, I want you to know that I am lifting you up to God in prayer. I know I don't know you , but He does. Thank you for your work and all that you have done.

God Bless You

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
Nutty, I am sorry to hear that, I want you to know that I am lifting you up to God in prayer. I know I don't know you , but He does. Thank you for your work and all that you have done.

God Bless You

I dont believe in god but thanks all the same