Open Server NovasGaming | Monster 1.1.2 | MyTown | Dedicated | Teamspeak | Economy |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
8ITOfyo.png

Server IP: ftb.novasgaming.com

NovasGaming was founded in early 2013 as a small whitelist server for Tekkit and FTB. Since then we've gone through many iterations and modpacks to finally settle on Monster 1.1.2 The server is non-pvp and more focused on community/building. We're always welcoming to new players and hope that any new players feel they have the freedom to ask questions and look for assistance from the older players should they need it. The server is currently hosted from Virginia to allow players from all around the world to get decent ping (I am from the UK and get 80-100ms). The server is of-course 24/7.

Info

IP: ftb.novasgaming.com (use /server monster to get to the Monster server.)
Banned Items: http://novasgaming.com/info
Teamspeak: ts3.novasgaming.com

Rules

Swearing and profanity are allowed as long as they are not used to cause offence.
Please respect the staff, we all play the server as well and while we're happy to help, begging and repeated pestering is not helpful.
Do not spam.
The server is non PvP, killing is only allowed if both parties consent.
Bypassing claims/Griefing is not allowed under any circumstance.
Using exploits/dupes/glitches to gain items is not allowed.

Server Specs

Intel Xeon 1240 v3
32Gb Ram
120GB SSD 1TB HDD for Backups

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
We have some pretty cool projects on the build. It's a great server to build and build BIG on. Grief prevention plugins and the community in general let you build with confidence that your project is going to be safe.

eVCJOAt.png

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
We have some pretty cool projects on the build. It's a great server to build and build BIG on. Grief prevention plugins and the community in general let you build with confidence that your project is going to be safe.

eVCJOAt.png

That looks amazing Compass. I look forward to seeing it completed.

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, My name is Steven117117, I'm the novas gaming head of staff (head staff) of the server, As-well as the community manger, So if you have any issues please message them to me i'll check my messages once a day, I'm here to help :), And welcome to our humble abode which we've worked hard to make :)