Not Sure What To Include In House?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, back again. If you're reading this then you may have already seen the screenshots by now but if you haven't let me be the first to say that I've been playing around a little and have come up with some decorative designs that I think some of you may like (hopefully ;) ).
Give me some feedback if you would like me to add something + I also need some advice on what to include in some of my rooms as I am quite unsure, I would like a second opinion ;D

Without further ado, here are the pictures of my current base
EDIT: I am adding everything in later, once I get the designs. I have a temp base where I have most of my stuff set up at the moment..

2013-03-12_18.20.39.png
2013-03-12_18.20.59.png
2013-03-12_18.21.05.png
2013-03-12_18.21.12.png
2013-03-12_18.21.22.png

Reactions: Zmaster27

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Nice house. I love marble and marble bricks. Now go make yourself a new shovel, that one has seen better days :p

zarendahl

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta love Xycraft. Man there's some good lookin blocks in that mod. What is the black in hallways? That is a really cool effect. Also what is the honeycomb texture in the power room?
The halls were made using white xychorium bricks for the floor and black xychorium bricks for the walls. The lighting was provided by inverted black xychorium lamps. As for the honeycomb textures, I used green engineering blocks for the tanks.

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let everyone know, my base is coming along nicely, may post some pictures in a while when everything is sorted out. Oh and there is one thing I would like to ask, is there any way to generate marble, like a cobble generator? I've seen a basalt one but I'm not too sure about the marble. Can it only be obtained by finding it underground?

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
The halls were made using white xychorium bricks for the floor and black xychorium bricks for the walls. The lighting was provided by inverted black xychorium lamps. As for the honeycomb textures, I used green engineering blocks for the tanks.
Thanks. *waits on turtle to bring me crystals*