Not really an Introduction, but...

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
A trophy popped up on my notifications today, reminding me that it's been a year since I first signed up here. It doesn't really seem like it's been that long, but I guess that's a compliment to you guys - time flies when you're having fun after all.

When I signed up for these forums, I had just graduated, was struggling to get a job. I was on unemployment benefits, I felt like I'd failed somewhere, and nothing ever seemed to go any further than an application. It was one of the lower points in my life, but the community here was somewhere I could escape to, somewhere accepting, and it really helped me get through that.

Now, 1 year on, I'm in a job I enjoy, working towards a job I've considered for most of my life. For a year it seems like such a short time, but a lot has happened. And I just want to thank you guys, both collectively and a few specific people who've really been awesome. I've never met any of you, but I get the impression you're all fantastic people. It's been a year of change, a year of opportunity, and ultimately a year to remember partially thanks to you. Keep being yourselves, and don't forget to keep being awesome!

Special thanks go to:
@Padfoote for embodying a lot of the positive attitudes I see on this forum, and for always being the voice of reason. The way you conducted yourself was one of the things that actually pushed me to make the move from a lurker to signing up as a member.
@the_j485 for Gming my first werewolf game, for introducing me to the world of RP, and for all the CaH times.
@Pyure for generally being Pyure
@HeilMewTwo and @pizzawolf14 for being terrible.
@Eruantien for all the spelling lessons
All the werewolf players, because life wouldn't be the same without lies and murder.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I especially like the last 4 thanks. I've gotten one of those notifactions to. I guese its my turn to make one of these 1 year threads as well :)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums ^^

I had my anniversary a while ago, maybe I should make such a thread too