Problem Not launching correct installation

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

mayutatsu

Dec 2, 2020
My friend is trying to join an FTB Revelation (v3.3.0) server my friends and I have created, but he can't start Minecraft properly.

He uses the FTB application to download and launch the modpack, and clicking 'Play' on FTB Revelation does launch the Minecraft launcher. However, it does not launch the MInecraft with the 'FTB Revelation - forge 1.12.2' installation, but instead with Labymod, which he uses regularly. He is also unable to use Skyfactory 4 now, which he played before using/launching FTB.

We don't know how to fetch logs for the launcher itself, so all we have are some screenshots of the right/wrong installation. (I was able to log onto the server without much error a few days ago, so I don't know how to fix his problem)

If anyone knows any fixes, please let us know :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 1.43.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 1.43.09 PM.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2020-12-02_131829.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-02_131829.png
    446.2 KB · Views: 28