Unix Not enough memory (16GB Server with 15GB free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howelley

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Im setting up my FTB server and its running CentOS 6 64bit. Whenever I try to run the default ServerStart shell script I ge the error.
Can't start up: not enough memory
I have installed the latest version of java using the yum repo, and since I have webmin I was able to check the RAM usage of the machine,
lGnZusz.png

Rusty79

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid Question, how is your start / launch .sh file setup IRO memory allocation?

Howelley

Jul 29, 2019
Well firstly, like I said I am using the one that comes with the FTB server package, but the actual script is:
Code:
java -Xms512M -Xmx1G -jar ftbserver.jar

Medwise

Jul 29, 2019
Im running ftb Ultimate on a dedicated server. It has 24gb of ecc ram, 8 sas drives in raid 10, dual zenon cpus, runnig proxmox with Ubuntu server. here is what i use for my .sh

Code:
 java -native -server -Xincgc -Xmx16G -Xms8G -Xmn512M -XX:NewRatio=3 -Xrs -XX:+UseThreadPriorities -XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=1 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=2048 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Xnoclassgc -oss4M -ss4M -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=75 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -Xcheck:jni -Xfuture -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar ftbserver.jar nogui

Status
Not open for further replies.