Bug Not Enough Items broken

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

420Kebab1337

Jul 29, 2019
So, after I found out what was making Ex Nihilo crash my game and fixed that, I jumped straight in to begin finalizing my modpack (a private one, which I'm thinking about making into an HQM at some point). I do however have an issue, and this issue is on every single world I make.

NEI shows 0/0 pages. I have tried reinstalling it, downgrading, I have updated to the highest version, I have tried updating Code Chicken Core and what not... In-game I have tried right-clicking and double clicking the item subsets window, and I've made sure everything is "highlighted" and not disabled. Still nothing. I have tried to delete NEI.dat in ".minecraft\saves\NEI\local\Test Modpack", but that does nothing. I have taken a look in the config but I cannot find anything there either.

I really need help with this. NEI is very important!

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
What I would do is remove mods a couple at a time until NEI starts working again. Odds are, there's some sort of a conflict between NEI and some other mod in the pack that's causing it not to work. Once you figure out what mod is causing the problem, it will be much, much easier to find a solution.

Reactions: Booker The Geek