Normal Maps for JSTR -- Shaders

ErionDelta

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Erion here.

I've decided to stop wasting time and introduce myself to the community -- I'm Erion Delta. Glad to meet you.

Anyways, my specialty is making modified texture packs that are ready for shaders. So far, I've done a modified version of Sphax that includes Normal Mapping, and is all set up for Agrarian Skies.

So, right now, I'm making JSTR normal maps. I'll upload it once I'm done!

The JSTR Normal Maps are done!
Here is the download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!bAVxxCCI!1tZzHmu1q67qnwDE6-8gbSO9Mo7lfSU7hHSX-iyPxpM

Screenshots
vSpg9xn.jpg

GWyFsaA.jpg

cDpb5aw.png

Last edited:

SkyeRangerDelta

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I was poking around on the Google Images and i saw your screenshots on there and I have to ask...how did you get the planks to become "wet" like that? Is it a shader? If so which one? Main reason being, those are killer shots that I want in my world...

Apologies on "bumping" an old topic, since this seems to be the only one with such stunning shots.

CuriousKey

Jul 29, 2019
Probably the shader he's using. Some of them go significantly being simply a shader these days. All sorts of awesome stuff.

SkyeRangerDelta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing no one knows what shader, besides, my intel HD Graphics 5000 is virtually a piece of toast jammed into my motherboard...

I I tried some shaders, but the GLSL forum post that listed for intel graphics was discontinued, and there is a petition to get it back up and going again (sign it here).