Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1abw.png
Please note we will be no longer accepting application for FTB Ultimate as we will be upgrading to FTB Unleashed. If you would like to apply for FTB Unleashed. Click Here
About Us:
NoodlePowered is a growing and ever expanding gaming community! This server is for fun and to gain some trusted players to become locals on the server. We have added a new part of our server and it is the FTB Ultimate Mod Pack. We offer a Growing Community with mature and active players, No Banned Items, A Dedicated 24/7 Server Machine with no downtime for ~76 Days as of July 22nd. We care what our players want and we do semi-frequent Polls to let the Community vote on new features to add to the server. Apply today and see what you think!

Server Rules:

1) No Griefing.

2) Keep Swearing to a minimal.

3) No Stealing player's items without permission from the chest owner.

4) No Spamming/Throttling/Bots allowed this also includes the Skype Chat.

5) You are not allowed to use any type of mod except the ones that come with the ModPack. X-Ray texture packs are not allowed or any other mod similar to that. Anyone found X-Raying, Cheating, Hacking will be network banned and your items/house will be removed from the server.

6) Respect all players of the server.

*These rules are subject to change without any notice.

*You have to be 14 years of age or older to apply.

*Note: You are given ALL the items in FTB Ultimate to use for your own use. Do not abuse it. With great power comes great responsibility.

*Note: Only certain items are disabled for server safety - Example: Xycraft Tanks causing leaked worlds and Canvas Bags causing duplication glitches.

*Note: The Whitelist Application process takes 1 - 2 days. (Depends on the flow of the applications)

Application:

1) Your Minecraft Username:

2) Your age:

3) Tell us about yourself:

4) Have you ever griefed before?

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

6) What is your timezone?

7) How often do you play?

8) Why we should trust you?

Contact Us:

IRC: irc.esper.net on the channel #mc (We are usually on 12 hours a day).
FTB Forums: PM IBeRamen for any help or inquiries.

Server Hardware and Specifications:
  • Intel Xeon E3 (Quad Core 3.4GHz)
  • 1Gbps Connection
  • 32GB RAM
  • 2TB Raid 0 Hard Disk
FAQ:

Q: Is the server 24/7?
A: Yes.

Q: What is the server IP?
A: ftb.noodlepowered.com

Q: Is there house protection/chest protection?
A: At the current time. There is no protection. But we do log blocks placed, broken, and accessed.

Q: I am scared some other players will grief me.
A: The point of the whitelist is to only let in trusted players. Any griefing found will result in a server ban.

Q: Why can't you install a protection plugin?
A: We like to play Feed The Beast legitimate and clean.

Q: Are you allowed to play in Creative Mode or Spawn items in?
A: No, everything must be obtained legitimate.

Q: Does the server have a proper spawn?
A: At the current moment of time, we are currently working on a new spawn and a Hub. We are building this legitimate with no cheats, hacks, or spawning of any kind. Any whitelisted member is free to help.

Q: Do I need to add you on Skype?
A: It is NOT required to add me on Skype but, it is the most efficient way of communicating and receiving server updates.

Q: What is the Skype Chat for?
A: The NoodlePowered Skype Chat is for players to do regular calls, IM, and chat around.

Q: Does the server have IRC?
A: Yes. You can view the server at irc.esper.net on the channel #mc

Q: I don't have Skype and cannot create one. How can we communicate?
A: You can message us through IRC, InGame, and the FTB Forums by sending a PM to IBeRamen.

Q: Is the server on hard mode?
A: Yes GregTech and Server Difficulty are both on hard.

Q: Is Optifine allowed?
A: Yes.

Screenshots of the server:
(Coming Soon)

*Note: If you were denied you still have a chance to reapply but you must wait a minimum of 1 week.
*Note: To higher your chance of getting accepted; put some effort in your application. Make sure it is well written and explains you very well for a better prescriptive for our players when they vote and a first impression.

W3rz4x

Jul 29, 2019
1) W3rz4x

2) nope, only on pvp/fun servers and when rules allowed it

3) just in my own server/client for testing purposes

4) GMT +1 (Spain/Europe)

5) Near 5-6 hours a day or more...deppends on work, free time and such other things

6) Well, it's difficult to trust an unkown...but well i will do my best to fit your server

OhDeez

Jul 29, 2019
1) OhDeez

2) No, It's just a waste of time and useless.

3) No, I like to keep the game the way it's supposed to be played.

4) Central Time

5) I play about 3-4 daily, or even more if I have nothing else to do.

6) I've been in many whitelisted servers, but somehow they always seem to go down. Also, I feel like this is the right community for me.

PeRdE

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: PeRdE

2) Have you ever griefed before? No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Yes. I tryed at normal Minecraft. But not in servers!

4) What is your timezone? +2 Finland

5) How often do you play? 2-6 hours at day

6) Why we should trust you? Idk. I will not grief. I just want to find good FTB server :)

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: upmar

2) Have you ever griefed before? Certainly not

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope that's lame

4) What is your timezone? GMT

5) How often do you play? I finish work at half 3 and usually home for 4pm. So any time after that up until around 10 - 11pm

6) Why we should trust you? Had minecraft since alpha, no bans on record :)

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Quantuml33p

2) Have you ever griefed before?: Only myself after getting frustrated with my server

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): I have heard of this but i have never used them myself, seems pretty pointless since half the game is about mining.

4) What is your timezone? -8 GMTwest coast US

5) How often do you play? Right now I'm playing almost every day in a few months will probably not have as much play time.

6) Why we should trust you? Trust should be earned and I hope that I get the chance to earn yours.

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
1- English_88
2- Nope
3- Nope
4- East
5- At least 4 hours a day usually
6- I just want to find a solid server to call home and have some fun on.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
We are in the current process of reviewing all applicants. Feel free to keep on applying if you haven't already!

newvegasboy3

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: newvegasboy3

2) Have you ever griefed before? No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never.

4) What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time.

5) How often do you play? Well, Since I'm allowed to play at work (Microsoft FTW) I can play a lot.

6) Why we should trust you? Becuase, I've been trying to find a good FTB server, like this one, and if I get accepted, I wouldn't do anything to get banned.

Jijeras97

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: 1BM35

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Why in the world would I...?

4) What is your timezone? EST.

5) How often do you play? As long as I can :)

6) Why we should trust you? I am a nice player that has played on other FTB servers before and they either were shut down or disliked the community.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: thegesh

2) Have you ever griefed before? No !

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no i like the challenge of FTB ultimate especially greg tech

4) What is your timezone? GMT + 2

5) How often do you play? as much as i can it depends on the day i can go from 2 to 12h+ :)

6) Why we should trust you? Because i am a mature , social and friendly person i like helping people.
PS: I'am looking for a new community to join since the last server i played on went down.
it was a small FTB ulti server, like this one no protections or anything , it was awesome everyone wore friends and we helped each other a lot.

CaptinLemons

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: CaptinLemons

2) Have you ever griefed before? nah

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) i have used nodus before but not since beta

4) What is your timezone? PDT

5) How often do you play? 1-2 hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? because if you get to know me i am very honest and friendly. I can help people out with building or something.

irishpancake33

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: KiD4EvA (caps matter)

2) Have you ever griefed before? No!

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I play survival and see no point in cheating

4) What is your timezone? GMT+1

5) How often do you play? Daily during the night

6) Why we should trust you? I've never really been part of an SMP server and from other real life experiences I realise I like to do what I can to help out others!

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:WillB1fy

2) Have you ever griefed before?No I dislike greifing people.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I will be honest I did use x-ray mod but it was not on a server it was for singleplayer.

4) What is your timezone? US Mountain Time

5) How often do you play?I play very often like at least once a day unless something comes up.

6) Why we should trust you? The reason you should is because I am always friendly and mature I prefer people not to curse but it doesn't bother me
and I am a really great friend.

noctisguy

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: noctisguy

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? GMT - 8 (PST)

5) How often do you play? A few hours a day, on the weekdays, mostly in the mid-afternoon.

6) Why we should trust you? I can't give you an airtight reason, but I can say that I have a clean ban record (http://www.mcbans.com/player/noctisguy and http://fishbans.com/u/noctisguy) and I have no intention of soiling it. Also, I'm a social player, and so griefing is out of the question for me.

WEEDM0NSTER

Jul 29, 2019
) Your Minecraft Username: WEEDM0NSTER

2) Have you ever griefed before? NO IT SEEMS POINTLESS TO ME

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) NEVER

4) What is your timezone? GMT UK

5) How often do you play? DAILY

6) Why we should trust you? BECAUSE i WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO PLAY ON YOUR SERVER AS IT SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR. i PREFER SMALLER SERVERS WHERE THE PLAYERS ARE FRIENDLY AND WORK AS A SMALL COMMUNITY AS i ENJOY WORKING AS A TEAM WHEN POSSIBLE.

JellyHead

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Pachacuti0

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, and do not plan to start.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): No, they blow the game and are stupid, I like the Feed the Beast the way it is.

4) What is your timezone? BRT

5) How often do you play? Everyday at least 2 hours

6) Why we should trust you? You should, and I am sure you will if start play in this server with all the improvements I am going to bring.

Stay safe and happy!

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: A_structural_D

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No at all.

4) What is your timezone? GMT (London)

5) How often do you play? Everyday

6) Why we should trust you? I enjoy playing cooperatively and I enjoy the challenge FTB presents. Given the former, I have no particular desire to cheat or mess with other players' stuff. I'm more into building and machine making.....etc.

foomister

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: foomister

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? GMT -6 (Central)

5) How often do you play? One weekends and most weekdays

6) Why we should trust you? I have no bans, and I really don't want one because I don't like to start over.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Evilek

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, never.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No, never

4) What is your timezone? (UTC+01:00)

5) How often do you play? Several hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? I have never been banned on any server, I mostly played singleplayer but now I would like to join a nice community and have fun with others.