Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Resurrection|1.0.0|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: No0neAtAll
  2. Minecraft name: No0neAtAll
  3. Age:40
  4. Country:USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? a little over 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:The replay value, the fact that each time I can choose to do something different be it a no automated mining challenge, bee's, strictly magic etc.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why? Proud to say have never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community?A mature attitude, a friendly demeanor and a willingness to help and share with other players
  1. Forum Name: Dis iz Chris
  2. Minecraft name: Dis_iz_Chris
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? a few years now, i was already familiar with some mods back when FTB came out in 1.2.5
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The fact that there is no end to the content, and always new things to try
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: have never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? A new friend! :) I'm also fairly knowledgeable about many mods, and love to help out when I can
you have been added welcome

omegaxvenom

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:Flawlessgecko
  2. Minecraft name:FlawlessGecko
  3. Age:24
  4. Country:usa
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?2 years now
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:The enjoyment of modded minecraft comes from the many different types of blocks you can use that have a purpose and not just aesthetic.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:I have never been banned.
  8. What can you bring to the community?I can bring my previous mod experience in modded minecraft.I am a avid fan of playing with the community and enjoy playing with everyone.
Plus who does not enjoy fusion ;)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:Flawlessgecko
  2. Minecraft name:FlawlessGecko
  3. Age:24
  4. Country:usa
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?2 years now
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:The enjoyment of modded minecraft comes from the many different types of blocks you can use that have a purpose and not just aesthetic.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:I have never been banned.
  8. What can you bring to the community?I can bring my previous mod experience in modded minecraft.I am a avid fan of playing with the community and enjoy playing with everyone.
Plus who does not enjoy fusion ;)

You have been added, welcome! Fusion all the way!

WitherSauce

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: WitherSauce
  2. Minecraft name: Kosmas
  3. Age: 26
  4. Country: Switzerland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Several years playing, several months hosting
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It's complexity and almost limitless opportunities
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? A friendly and mature attitude, a jack of all trades approach!

Tomuchan

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Tomuchan
  • Minecraft name: Tomuchan
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? About 3-4 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I played vanilla mine craft for a while but after that got stale the mods really made the game interesting again.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, I had a argument with a server admin. The admins got bored and griefed/deleted a large map on a roleplay server that the community had spent months on. I was an OP on the server at the time and told them that they were being jerks. I was then banned.
  • What can you bring to the community? I know the mods well (although some are new to me) and I'm a pretty decent builder.

MortiferDec

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: MortiferDec
  2. Minecraft name: Darksparkru2
  4. Country: US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It is more enjoyable than vanilla, and lets me play with people.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like helping other people if I can.

Poxie

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Poxie
  2. Minecraft name: Pawksee
  3. Age: 23
  4. Country:United States
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: 2 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I enjoy the ability of have access to so many new things not provided in vanilla.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am an honest guy looking to join and enjoy a great community.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Poxie
  2. Minecraft name: Pawksee
  3. Age: 23
  4. Country:United States
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: 2 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I enjoy the ability of have access to so many new things not provided in vanilla.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am an honest guy looking to join and enjoy a great community.
  1. Forum Name: MortiferDec
  2. Minecraft name: Darksparkru2
  4. Country: US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It is more enjoyable than vanilla, and lets me play with people.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like helping other people if I can.
  • Forum Name: Tomuchan
  • Minecraft name: Tomuchan
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? About 3-4 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I played vanilla mine craft for a while but after that got stale the mods really made the game interesting again.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, I had a argument with a server admin. The admins got bored and griefed/deleted a large map on a roleplay server that the community had spent months on. I was an OP on the server at the time and told them that they were being jerks. I was then banned.
  • What can you bring to the community? I know the mods well (although some are new to me) and I'm a pretty decent builder.
  1. Forum Name: WitherSauce
  2. Minecraft name: Kosmas
  3. Age: 26
  4. Country: Switzerland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Several years playing, several months hosting
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It's complexity and almost limitless opportunities
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? A friendly and mature attitude, a jack of all trades approach!
you have all been added welcome to the server!

MissStinkyBum

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Miss Stinky Bum
  2. Minecraft name: Missstinkybum
  3. Age: 22
  4. Country: Uk
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I would say for around three to four years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love the challenge of modded minecraft and i'm especially glad to see greg tech making a return in modded!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am a very friendly person and love to be part of a active community, I also have an knowledge of most core mods.
Haven't been on a server in a little while, so im hopefully looking forward to joining one again!

Im also applying for my boyfriend hope that's not a issue as he doesnt have a forum account.

1. Forum Name: NA
  2. Minecraft name: iiChrisHD
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Around three years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I really enjoy the variability of modded minecraft, it makes the game much more interesting to me as i personally enjoy automating things using computercraft.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring a knowledge of computercraft and programming and i also enjoy the friendly aspect that servers provide.
Thanks

Shwum45

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Shwum45
  • Minecraft name: Shwum45
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3+ years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Always something to do and many ways to do it.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? Moderate knowledge of most mods and a friendly attitude to teach/learn them.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Miss Stinky Bum
  2. Minecraft name: Missstinkybum
  3. Age: 22
  4. Country: Uk
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I would say for around three to four years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love the challenge of modded minecraft and i'm especially glad to see greg tech making a return in modded!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am a very friendly person and love to be part of a active community, I also have an knowledge of most core mods.
Haven't been on a server in a little while, so im hopefully looking forward to joining one again!

Im also applying for my boyfriend hope that's not a issue as he doesnt have a forum account.

1. Forum Name: NA
  2. Minecraft name: iiChrisHD
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Around three years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I really enjoy the variability of modded minecraft, it makes the game much more interesting to me as i personally enjoy automating things using computercraft.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring a knowledge of computercraft and programming and i also enjoy the friendly aspect that servers provide.
Thanks
Both have been added, welcome!

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Shwum45
  • Minecraft name: Shwum45
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3+ years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Always something to do and many ways to do it.
  • What can you bring to the community? Moderate knowledge of most mods and a friendly attitude to teach/learn them.

You have been added, welcome!

MedLuke

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: MedLuke
  • Minecraft name: MedLuke
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Started about 2 years ago - but it's been a little while since I've played on a server!
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like having multiple mods to work and progress in - all of them are so different that it's hard to get bored!
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope!
  • What can you bring to the community? I like to chat with others on the server, and I have basic knowledge of most mods, and am always eager to teach and learn!

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: MedLuke
  • Minecraft name: MedLuke
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Started about 2 years ago - but it's been a little while since I've played on a server!
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like having multiple mods to work and progress in - all of them are so different that it's hard to get bored!
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope!
  • What can you bring to the community? I like to chat with others on the server, and I have basic knowledge of most mods, and am always eager to teach and learn!

Maddogz1

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Maddogz1
  • Minecraft name: Maddogz1
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Roughly 3-4 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I started with Vanilla Minecraft but it got pretty boring very quickly. Modded minecraft is so much better, always new things to learn and build. Pretty hard to get bored with all the options there are.
  • What can you bring to the community? I know most of the mods on this server pack pretty well and I am pretty decent builder when push comes to shove. I do prefer the machinery/production and tinkering side a bit more.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Maddogz1
  • Minecraft name: Maddogz1
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Roughly 3-4 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I started with Vanilla Minecraft but it got pretty boring very quickly. Modded minecraft is so much better, always new things to learn and build. Pretty hard to get bored with all the options there are.
  • What can you bring to the community? I know most of the mods on this server pack pretty well and I am pretty decent builder when push comes to shove. I do prefer the machinery/production and tinkering side a bit more.
you have been added welcome to the server

Tazumoto

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Tazumoto
  2. Minecraft name: Tazumoto
  3. Age: 28
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2ish years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: You have more creative options (more stuff you can do, imagination being the limit)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, not to my knowledge.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Kindness, respect.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Tazumoto
  2. Minecraft name: Tazumoto
  3. Age: 28
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2ish years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: You have more creative options (more stuff you can do, imagination being the limit)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, not to my knowledge.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Kindness, respect.