Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Resurrection|1.0.0|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Artemon90

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Artemon90
  • Minecraft name: Bluebean404
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like tech, mining and grinding!
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? Fun, and i like to help other people:)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Artemon90
  • Minecraft name: Bluebean404
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like tech, mining and grinding!
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? Fun, and i like to help other people:)

You have been added, welcome! Visit our website and forums to stay up to date with everything server related.

hardcore4

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: hardcore4
  2. Minecraft name: hardcore4
  3. Age: 25
  4. Country: U.K.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? On and off for 3 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The incredible flexibility and creative opportunities afforded by the variety of instruments at my disposal. I am also very keen at creating automated processes and this is something that is limited in vanilla minecraft.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge of some of the mods, specifically AE and Gregtech. Chilled, laid back attitude. Willing to help on community projects.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: hardcore4
  2. Minecraft name: hardcore4
  3. Age: 25
  4. Country: U.K.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? On and off for 3 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The incredible flexibility and creative opportunities afforded by the variety of instruments at my disposal. I am also very keen at creating automated processes and this is something that is limited in vanilla minecraft.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge of some of the mods, specifically AE and Gregtech. Chilled, laid back attitude. Willing to help on community projects.

You have been added to the whitelist, welcome!

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Moryse
  2. Minecraft name: Moryse
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: U.S.A
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I played the original version of Ultimate, and im so glad they brought it back
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It gives so much more to minecraft, you never stop advancing, or finding new ways to do things. Its endless, like normal minecraft, but with so many more opportunities .
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, i have been banned. I dont recall how many times, but it was when i first acquired minecraft back when multi - player had just become a thing, and that was some time ago, and well...kids are dicks. and i admit i was one back then.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring a friendly and helpful attitude. I do everything i can to be as social as possible, and as helpful as i can be, i will always try and supply as much as i can to those who need things, no matter if i have tons, or very little, i enjoy being helpful.

jdub411

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: jdub
  2. Minecraft name: combatlobster
  3. Age:31
  4. Country:US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2yrs
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It doesn't suck
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  8. What can you bring to the community? A million dollars

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Moryse
  2. Minecraft name: Moryse
  4. Country: U.S.A
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I played the original version of Ultimate, and im so glad they brought it back
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It gives so much more to minecraft, you never stop advancing, or finding new ways to do things. Its endless, like normal minecraft, but with so many more opportunities .
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, i have been banned. I dont recall how many times, but it was when i first acquired minecraft back when multi - player had just become a thing, and that was some time ago, and well...kids are dicks. and i admit i was one back then.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring a friendly and helpful attitude. I do everything i can to be as social as possible, and as helpful as i can be, i will always try and supply as much as i can to those who need things, no matter if i have tons, or very little, i enjoy being helpful.

You have been added, welcome! Thanks for being honest about your ban.

1. Forum Name: jdub
  2. Minecraft name: combatlobster
  3. Age:31
  4. Country:US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2yrs
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It doesn't suck
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  8. What can you bring to the community? A million dollars

At this point in time, your application is unsuccessful.

Nick_Gaming97

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: look to your left. (Nick_Gaming97)
Minecraft name: look to your left. (Nick_Gaming97)
How long have you played the modded version of Minecraft?: 4 yrs+ also hosted modded Minecraft servers for friends.
What do you like about modded Minecraft?: Increased length of game along with more alternatives for more interesting gameplay to draw my attention.
Have you been banned? no.
What can you bring to the community? Never ending knowledge about hosting Minecraft servers and knowledge of mods; along with a friendly and intellectual attitude.

Last edited:

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: look to your left. (Nick_Gaming97)
Minecraft name: look to your left. (Nick_Gaming97)
How long have you played the modded version of Miencraft?: 4 yrs+ also hosted modded Minecraft servers for friends.
What do you like about modded Minecraft?: Increased length of game along with more alternatives for more interesting gameplay to draw my attention.
Have you been banned? no.
What can you bring to the community? Never ending knowledge about hosting Minecraft servers and knowledge of mods; along with a friendly and intellectual attitude.

You have been added, welcome!

MrBum

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: MrBum
Minecraft name: Bumbulum
How long have you played the modded version of Minecraft? ~4 years. I've been playing with Nick ^ for most of the time.
What do you like about modded Minecraft?: Adds lots of new content to the game so that I don't get bored 15 minutes after starting a new world.
Have you been banned?: No.
What can you bring to the community?: A pretty extensive knowledge of Minecraft mods and a kind and helpful attitude towards others.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: MrBum
Minecraft name: Bumbulum
How long have you played the modded version of Minecraft? ~4 years. I've been playing with Nick ^ for most of the time.
What do you like about modded Minecraft?: Adds lots of new content to the game so that I don't get bored 15 minutes after starting a new world.
What can you bring to the community?: A pretty extensive knowledge of Minecraft mods and a kind and helpful attitude towards others.

ZerglingSwarm

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ZerglingSwarm
Minecraft name: Bacon555 (Don't ask why, it is a very long story and I do mean long.)
How long have you played the modded version of Minecraft?: 4+ years. Been playing with MrBum and Nick_Gaming97 most of the time. We have had some fun adventures together.
What can you bring to the community?: A dedicated player with a helpful attitude toward others. I also like to design nifty little contraptions.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ZerglingSwarm
Minecraft name: Bacon555 (Don't ask why, it is a very long story and I do mean long.)
How long have you played the modded version of Minecraft?: 4+ years. Been playing with MrBum and Nick_Gaming97 most of the time. We have had some fun adventures together.
What can you bring to the community?: A dedicated player with a helpful attitude toward others. I also like to design nifty little contraptions.

You have been added, welcome! The trio players I see. :)

jcweaver

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: jcweaver
  2. Minecraft name: jcweaver
  4. Country: US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Way too long
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The amount of creativity it adds.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm a well rounded nice person, although I am quite unique. The server is a lot more fun when I walk in ;)

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: mti_
  2. Minecraft name: mti_
  3. Age: 26
  4. Country: Germany (GMT+1)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Multiple years. First technic packs till now.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I am a big fan of system building. There is no other game that goes as in depth as this one and tho I have spent way too much time on it I cant picture myself stoping any time soon.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: never
  8. What can you bring to the community? Expertise, fun, patience and a helpful attitude.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: jcweaver
  2. Minecraft name: jcweaver
  4. Country: US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Way too long
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The amount of creativity it adds.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm a well rounded nice person, although I am quite unique. The server is a lot more fun when I walk in ;)
  1. Forum Name: mti_
  2. Minecraft name: mti_
  3. Age: 26
  4. Country: Germany (GMT+1)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Multiple years. First technic packs till now.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I am a big fan of system building. There is no other game that goes as in depth as this one and tho I have spent way too much time on it I cant picture myself stoping any time soon.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: never
  8. What can you bring to the community? Expertise, fun, patience and a helpful attitude.

RottingLepha

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: RottingLepha
  2. Minecraft name: RottingLepha
  3. Age: 32
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Oh man, at least 4 years?
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: BEES! Honestly I love modded because I am an optimization and efficiency nerd. I like learning mods and then learning how to make mods run super smoothly.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm a smart, chill guy who just wants to build. Might do a Let's Play. Dunno yet.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: RottingLepha
  2. Minecraft name: RottingLepha
  3. Age: 32
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Oh man, at least 4 years?
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: BEES! Honestly I love modded because I am an optimization and efficiency nerd. I like learning mods and then learning how to make mods run super smoothly.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm a smart, chill guy who just wants to build. Might do a Let's Play. Dunno yet.
you have been added welcome

No0neAtAll

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: No0neAtAll
  2. Minecraft name: No0neAtAll
  3. Age:40
  4. Country:USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? a little over 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:The replay value, the fact that each time I can choose to do something different be it a no automated mining challenge, bee's, strictly magic etc.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why? Proud to say have never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community?A mature attitude, a friendly demeanor and a willingness to help and share with other players

Last edited:

Dis iz Chris

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Dis iz Chris
  2. Minecraft name: Dis_iz_Chris
  3. Age: 20
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? a few years now, i was already familiar with some mods back when FTB came out in 1.2.5
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The fact that there is no end to the content, and always new things to try
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: have never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? A new friend! :) I'm also fairly knowledgeable about many mods, and love to help out when I can