Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Resurrection|1.0.0|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
2mqkju8.jpg

" From a distance we came, we saw and we conquered. Formed back in the day, died a few times and kept alive by 4 brave souls, a few expert Noobs took the brain cells once more and began to fight! Here we are today. Alive and kickin'. "

We are offering this server, public FTB Resurrection 1.0.0, and the plain ol' Vanilla server and soon done 2 custom pack servers. Visit our website and register to access all of the goodness and be kept up to date about changes etc.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS PACK IS STILL IN BETA AS PER FTB AND THUS WORLD RESETS CAN OCCUR. You have been warned. :)

Server IP & Information:
ftb.noobgamers.co.uk:25561

If out of order, use the IP below
(81.133.59.137:25561)

Current slots open: 15
Server difficulty: Normal WITH some degree of difficulty. Gregtech Is set to hardest.

Server spec:

2x Intel Xeon E5430
(8 pure cores of joy, slightly aged - old dog, new tricks.)

16GB ECC RAM
(6GB dedicated to Resurrection)

250GB SSD HDD

70Mb/s up and 20 Mb/s Down
(Fiber Optic, whoosh.)

Server Location: England

Rules:

1. Behave - be mature. Use your brain
2. Don't curse. No warning will be handed out.
3. Respect the fellow players / staff.

We don't tolerate people that is incompetent & plays without common sense. They get banned. Instantly. We enjoy playing games as much as we enjoy life.

Disabled Mods:

Nothing - this might change as the server is stable.

Whitelist Application:

(Fill out this form to be part of this community. We do background checks the old fashioned way...)

1. Forum Name:
  2. Minecraft name:
  3. Age:
  4. Country:
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:
  8. What can you bring to the community?

Banned Items / Limits on Items:

• Absolutely nothing! Yes, read it again. Nothing... BUT...

Whenever something gets misused, that person will get banned. Simple. Fair play policy. Over use of any item is a automatic result in a ban.

Other more relative information:

TS3 Server: ts3.noobgamers.co.uk
(Alternate IP: 81.133.59.137)

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you soon. Visit our website to find other games we also like to fill our time with.
-----

Last edited:

lockdown142

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: lockdown142
  • Minecraft name: lockdown142
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I don't actually remember I started playing Minecraft my freshman year of high school, then began playing modded sometime during or just after the summer of my freshman year. I have played off and on since then, and I will be graduating from high school this May.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Simply put, I enjoy the variety
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have been playing online video games for 9 years. I have had relatively few bans, and the ones I have received were not significant to remember.
  • What can you bring to the community? I'm not sure, I love to build cool shit.

ljjmrlion

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:ljjmrlion
  2. Minecraft name:ljjmrlion
  3. Age:15
  4. Country:United States (EST)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: I've played modded minecraft since tekkit classic was the new thing.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like all the new building possibilities mods open up from making factories to carpenters block slabs.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I Have been banned back in the early days of minecraft once for looting a dungeon under someones property.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I love doing gregtech and can most definitely supply machines and ideas for industrializing and automation.

Last edited:

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: lockdown142
  • Minecraft name: lockdown142
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I don't actually remember I started playing Minecraft my freshman year of high school, then began playing modded sometime during or just after the summer of my freshman year. I have played off and on since then, and I will be graduating from high school this May.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Simply put, I enjoy the variety
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have been playing online video games for 9 years. I have had relatively few bans, and the ones I have received were not significant to remember.
  • What can you bring to the community? I'm not sure, I love to build cool shit.
  1. Forum Name:ljjmrlion
  2. Minecraft name:ljjmrlion
  3. Age:15
  4. Country:United States (EST)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: I've played modded minecraft since tekkit classic was the new thing.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like all the new building possibilities mods open up from making factories to carpenters block slabs.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I Have been banned back in the early days of minecraft once for looting a dungeon under someones property.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I love doing gregtech and can most definitely supply machines and ideas for industrializing and automation.

At this point in time, your applications is denied. Please feel free to PM me.

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Tiby
  2. Minecraft name: tiby1
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? over a year
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The freedom to try new things
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? a fun active player who wants to find a good community

Georggi

Jul 29, 2019
At this point in time, your applications is denied. Please feel free to PM me.
Ok, I will say sorry from begging, because something in mystcraft generation crashed the server:|(the last age) I tottaly didn't expect that from 2 modifiers(poor random mystcraft, as I saw, it placed snow layer on top of fuel blocks) and as I created a world with more modifiers and it was quite stable, it was totaly unexpected. Sorry again for my poor luck:(

penguinman235

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Penguinman235
  2. Minecraft name: Penguinman235
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Probably a year or so, whenever tekkit was the new biggest thing
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The automation and machines. It is a lot more fun then vanilla in my eyes because it gives me more freedom with more blocks.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: About a year ago i was banned on a server unfortunately it was because of corrupt admins.
  8. What can you bring to the community: I am good at making machines and love to take part in working with others.

artis

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Artis
  2. Minecraft name: Artis_is_livebro
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since its first came out off and on
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: everything honestly just the endless possibilities
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes i was once banned about year ago I was accused of flying which was really just a glitch that another player screen shotted
  8. What can you bring to the community? Just a helping hand to whom may need it honestly just want to play with a mature crowd and have fun and not worry about getting greifed

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Penguinman235
  2. Minecraft name: Penguinman235
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Probably a year or so, whenever tekkit was the new biggest thing
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The automation and machines. It is a lot more fun then vanilla in my eyes because it gives me more freedom with more blocks.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: About a year ago i was banned on a server unfortunately it was because of corrupt admins.
  8. What can you bring to the community: I am good at making machines and love to take part in working with others.
  1. Forum Name: Artis
  2. Minecraft name: Artis_is_livebro
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since its first came out off and on
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: everything honestly just the endless possibilities
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes i was once banned about year ago I was accused of flying which was really just a glitch that another player screen shotted
  8. What can you bring to the community? Just a helping hand to whom may need it honestly just want to play with a mature crowd and have fun and not worry about getting greifed

Both have been added, welcome!

marsh2907

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Marsh2907
  2. Minecraft name: Dragon2907
  3. Age:23
  4. Country: UK (England)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2+ years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Adds replay ability to minecraft with 100+ things to do meaning a lot more hours for fun. Also where people can go crazy with base idea's and machines.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope never. :)
  8. What can you bring to the community? My friendly attitude, help people who are not sure how to use certain mods and really just to have fun.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Marsh2907
  2. Minecraft name: Dragon2907
  3. Age:23
  4. Country: UK (England)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2+ years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Adds replay ability to minecraft with 100+ things to do meaning a lot more hours for fun. Also where people can go crazy with base idea's and machines.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope never. :)
  8. What can you bring to the community? My friendly attitude, help people who are not sure how to use certain mods and really just to have fun.

You have been added, welcome!

nardev

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you don't mind me just copying and pasting my last Monster application :D
  1. Forum Name: nardev
  2. Minecraft name: nardev
  3. Age: 30
  4. Country: Croatia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: God knows... before the technic pack, or any mod pack existed... a long time :)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The length and the content it adds to the game. I find the vanilla minecraft boring now :)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, never.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Fun times, friendliness and all good stuff.

Neoxar

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Neoxar
  • Minecraft name: Neoxar
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? long time don't remember exactly around 3-4+ years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Much better than Vanila, love automation
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  • What can you bring to the community? I will help out anyone :) and love to play the game

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: PastorBones
Minecraft name: PastorBones
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Almost a year
What do you like about modded minecraft? I wouldn't be playing Minecraft if it weren't for the mods.
Have you been banned? If so, why? I've never been banned from anything. I've also been Op in several IRC chatrooms. I'm usually the one doing the banning ;)
What can you bring to the community? Daily activity, friendly/helpful demeanor. I'm also a bit of a perfectionist and won't leave a build until it's just right...which means I'm constantly tweaking my automated systems for better performance and less lag.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you don't mind me just copying and pasting my last Monster application :D
  1. Forum Name: nardev
  2. Minecraft name: nardev
  3. Age: 30
  4. Country: Croatia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: God knows... before the technic pack, or any mod pack existed... a long time :)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The length and the content it adds to the game. I find the vanilla minecraft boring now :)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, never.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Fun times, friendliness and all good stuff.
  • Forum Name: Neoxar
  • Minecraft name: Neoxar
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? long time don't remember exactly around 3-4+ years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Much better than Vanila, love automation
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  • What can you bring to the community? I will help out anyone :) and love to play the game
Forum Name: PastorBones
Minecraft name: PastorBones
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Almost a year
What do you like about modded minecraft? I wouldn't be playing Minecraft if it weren't for the mods.
Have you been banned? If so, why? I've never been banned from anything. I've also been Op in several IRC chatrooms. I'm usually the one doing the banning ;)
What can you bring to the community? Daily activity, friendly/helpful demeanor. I'm also a bit of a perfectionist and won't leave a build until it's just right...which means I'm constantly tweaking my automated systems for better performance and less lag.

All 3 above have been added. Sorry for the delay, we fixed a buggy Mystcraft age.

Sweminer44

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Sweminer44
  • Minecraft name: Sweminer44
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 5 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the many ways you get to play the game, and usually I build big complex systems and big buildings.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not what I can remember.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can bring my expertise and my personality and a mostly daily guy.

Secretchaos

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Secretchaos
  • Minecraft name: Secretchaos
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love the tech and magic mod in minecraft it makes the vanilla version so much more fun!
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No i dont think i was ever banned before
  • What can you bring to the community? I know alot about the mods and I like to help new players out!

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Secretchaos
  • Minecraft name: Secretchaos
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love the tech and magic mod in minecraft it makes the vanilla version so much more fun!
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No i dont think i was ever banned before
  • What can you bring to the community? I know alot about the mods and I like to help new players out!
  • Forum Name: Sweminer44
  • Minecraft name: Sweminer44
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 5 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the many ways you get to play the game, and usually I build big complex systems and big buildings.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not what I can remember.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can bring my expertise and my personality and a mostly daily guy.

Both have been added, welcome!

After our server upgrade, we could not save the world. There was a chunkloading issue and it resulted in the world not saving properly and had to reset it.

Helvarg

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for upgrading the server! That you couldn't save the world is unfortunate. My ender pearl farm! :(
Can you be more specific about the issue? Was it with chickenbones chunckloaders?