Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Namiasdf
  2. Minecraft name: Namiasdf
  3. Age: 18+
  4. Country: Canadia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 1.4.7 Ultimate
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Applied Energistics
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? 7x7 cobble buildings with soaryn chests

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: kestreleon
  2. Minecraft name: kestreleon
  3. Age: 23
  4. Country: The Netherlands
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Ever since the first Tekkit version was online
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Basicly any mechanical feature, machinery, engineering etc
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I dont know where to check it, but as far as I know, nowhere
  8. What can you bring to the community? Loads of joy, good conversations and knowledge, I am a teamplayer (ex military in real life, so yeah, that says team :p )
  1. Forum Name: Namiasdf
  2. Minecraft name: Namiasdf
  3. Age: 18+
  4. Country: Canadia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 1.4.7 Ultimate
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Applied Energistics
  8. What can you bring to the community? 7x7 cobble buildings with soaryn chests
you have been added welcome to there server hope you enjoy your stay.

FOR FUTURE APPLICANTS PLEASE POST ON OUR FORUMS SO WE CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHO IS PLAYING thanks for applying.

Reactions: Beaver01

SoulReaperAdam

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: SoulReaperAdam
  2. Minecraft name: thebaconhawk
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: United States
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It doesn't get boring like vanilla. Much more complex and so many things to do.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Twice years ago for raeasons I can't remember.
  8. What can you bring to the community? A sense of humor, daily participation in the server and on teamspeak.

G_Mayne

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: G_Mayne
  2. Minecraft name: garrik3443
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: adds something new to the game.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that i can recall.
  8. What can you bring to the community? A honest and dedicated member who plans on staying awhile.

Fabjyh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Fabjyh
  2. Minecraft name: Fabjuh
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: Netherlands
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 1 year
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: So much things to do
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I am never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? A young but easy learning guy who likes to play FTB

Last edited:

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: wendictive
  2. Minecraft name: wendictive
  3. Age: 43
  4. Country: denmark
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since redpower was huge
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: it evolves the experience of sandbox
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? maturity

O

OriginalGamer

1. Forum Name: OriginalGamer
  2. Minecraft name: OriginalGamer
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: FR
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?
    its been over 1 year What I did not play a modpack
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:
    For a different gameplay and magical mod
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nerver Ban !
  8. What can you bring to the community?
    To be honest I think I will not bring in a lot at the moment because I 'm not very good but I intend to be active and have fun

H

Hamog

1. Forum Name:Hamog
  2. Minecraft name:_GriefHardt_
  3. Age: 13
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 1.6.4
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:There is much more to do then vanilla.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: On this server no but on other servers I have been banned for swearing in chat on servers.
  8. What can you bring to the community? A peaceful person that is not wanting to grief, a comedic personality, and a helping hand.

A

Amahoro

1. Forum Name: Amahoro
  2. Minecraft name: iKalito
  3. Age: 27
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since around MC 1.2... Used to watch DW a fair amount that's what inspired me to put together my first pack.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There's more variety in the way you can play the game it's like comparing MS Paint to Photoshop.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like to have a laugh and a joke, don't take myself too seriously. Mostly I'm just looking for a mature community to be a part of, I normally make my own modpackbut have been craving some attention to be fair so here I am... If you want to make a friend for life you should totally let me in :)

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: SwagMcSwagton
  2. Minecraft name: ungraceful
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: America
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Since modding first started in minecraft!
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Adds more depth to the vanilla game and it makes it better.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I've been playing Minecraft since alpha, and modded Minecraft since mods started coming out. I'm sure that i can be of assistance in more ways then one.

kittyB4ND1TO

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: kittyB4ND1TO
  • Minecraft name:kittybandito
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Roughly 1year and half
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: It's different from the regular minecraft and it has a lot more to do in general
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  • What can you bring to the community? I'm very helpful in general ask me anything and i could or will try to help building or solving something

fluffier

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Fluffier
  2. Minecraft name:Fluffier
  3. Age:26
  4. Country:USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Been playing for a l ong time. I took a break though and would like to discover all the new things i have missed out on.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:I love the ability to breed bees and trees to get things people dont usually want to spend the time on.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:never , im not stupid like that.
  8. What can you bring to the community? A good attittude and some questions to learn more for me and for others.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Fluffier
  2. Minecraft name:Fluffier
  3. Age:26
  4. Country:USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Been playing for a l ong time. I took a break though and would like to discover all the new things i have missed out on.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:I love the ability to breed bees and trees to get things people dont usually want to spend the time on.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:never , im not stupid like that.
  8. What can you bring to the community? A good attittude and some questions to learn more for me and for others.
we are no longer running an infinity server how ever we are running a beyond and skyfactory 3 server
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebea...47_noobgamers_community_ftb_skyfactory_3_ftb/

Acunef

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Acunef
  2. Minecraft name: Acunef
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: England
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? - I have played Modded Minecraft since the first instance of tekkit (Power Flowers are the way to go).
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the huge variation in what people can do, instead of everyone aiming for the same thing (Diamond Tools etc) people can diverse their goals by going down a tech route of magic route and so on.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.
  8. What can you bring to the community? - I hope that I can bring my knowledge of the mods to people that may not have had the same experience whilst also being very active and friendly.

Jayrey

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like my kinda group :)

1. Forum Name: xyzabc198
  2. Minecraft name: Tritt_
  3. Age: 29
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I'm not sure, at least 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Automating everything xD
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm an experienced builder, so if you want some large builds doing I can do that :)