Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

eriico39hi

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: eriico39hi
  2. Minecraft name: eriico39hi
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: United States
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since Industrialcraft and Buildcraft were new. Ive been playing minecraft since alpha.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: More complex and unique blocks and machines that lead to a much more cerebral way of playing the game. That is something that i greatly enjoy.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have not.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge on many of the mods that I play (mostly tech mods). I'm always happy to help if someone asks!

Radi

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Radi
  2. Minecraft name: JrRadi
  3. Age: 27
  4. Country: Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since 2010 i enjoyed it alot.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It just fun with the complexity parts of it and the rewarding feeling you get when you finish your project .
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? i could be a person who is a decent builder, hard worker and who is active.

Last edited:

djrajir

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Crizkuro
  2. Minecraft name: Crizkuro
  3. Age: 32
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since beta 1.3ish
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Seeing what kind of crazy tech builds I can do
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge of tech mods and fun times!

Shattered box

Jul 29, 2019
* Forum Name: Shattered Box
* Minecraft name: Gboy95
* How long have you played the moded version of minecraft? Since the beginning of the year but I have gotten really into it!
* What do you like about modded minecraft?: the infinite possibilities of the modded world and building epic machines
* Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
* What can you bring to the community? I love building epic things with tech and if anybody needs a helping hand I will be there because that's my jam!

P.s. is it okay for me to record videos for YouTube (I will ask consent of anybody featured)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up again after the hardware (fan) failure. We hope to have the complete set of fans replaced by them for less downtime again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: eriico39hi
  2. Minecraft name: eriico39hi
  4. Country: United States
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since Industrialcraft and Buildcraft were new. Ive been playing minecraft since alpha.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: More complex and unique blocks and machines that lead to a much more cerebral way of playing the game. That is something that i greatly enjoy.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have not.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge on many of the mods that I play (mostly tech mods). I'm always happy to help if someone asks!

1. Forum Name: Radi
  2. Minecraft name: JrRadi
  4. Country: Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since 2010 i enjoyed it alot.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It just fun with the complexity parts of it and the rewarding feeling you get when you finish your project .
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? i could be a person who is a decent builder, hard worker and who is active.

1. Forum Name: Crizkuro
  2. Minecraft name: Crizkuro
  3. Age: 32
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since beta 1.3ish
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Seeing what kind of crazy tech builds I can do
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge of tech mods and fun times!

1. Forum Name: lKazki
  2. Minecraft name: lKazki (That's an L at the start)
  4. Country: Canada!
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Over 2 years now
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: All the creative stuff you can do (especially with building)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can say I'm a pretty decent builder.

* Forum Name: Shattered Box
* Minecraft name: Gboy95
* How long have you played the moded version of minecraft? Since the beginning of the year but I have gotten really into it!
* What do you like about modded minecraft?: the infinite possibilities of the modded world and building epic machines
* Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
* What can you bring to the community? I love building epic things with tech and if anybody needs a helping hand I will be there because that's my jam!

P.s. is it okay for me to record videos for YouTube (I will ask consent of anybody featured)

All of the above was added, welcome!

For recorders, we dont mind a single bit. Knock yourselfs out!

Please dont forget to disable Mystcraft before joining us.

DynamicEx

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: DynamicEx
  2. Minecraft name: DynamicEx
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: italy
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 years ago i played for my first time tekkit
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: magic, technic mods, and much more. The vanilla version is boring me.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I want to play with my friends, make fun, build, and my knowledge about several mods.

Thug319

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Thug319
  2. Minecraft name: Thug319
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: England
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 2010(ish). Had my own dedicated server. Community is still alive and well, just slightly immature and not what I would consider spending my free time doing.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Because Vanilla is for wimps. Mods push the game to its limits and lets it become the game its meant to be.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Because I accidentally clicked on a lever, washing away acres of crops. Pure accident, but the rage of the admins made it that much more hilarious. You get servers with admins who think they control the world, even if a mistake happens, instaban. I have learnt from my mistake and I will not press a lever until told otherwise (most of this is a joke)
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring technical expertise if it is needed (serverside, website side). I am an avid follower of technical build streams, although I am not the most creative person in the world. In the real world, I am a software engineer specializing in database and website management, so if needs be, I'm there.

MrCreepYouUp

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:MrCreepYouUp
  2. Minecraft name: MrCreepYouUp
  4. Country: israel
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I have been playing modded minecraft for 2.5~ years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: alot of ,ore stuf to do and create
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that I know of
  8. What can you bring to the community? got some knowladge in some modes and my bad english :p

Shattered box

Jul 29, 2019
When I tried to join the server it gave this error and I am a bit of a noob with minecraft errors so I thought that I would post it here and maybe a server admin can help me. Thanks
upload_2015-7-25_11-37-37.png

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: PanMan
  2. Minecraft name: pancakeman77
  3. Age: 16
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I have played modded minecraft for a little over 2 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how you have endless possibilities of mods/tech to explore, and learn to use.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can contribute community projects, and some crazy cool builds

Dis iz Chris

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, dunno how many of you remember but I played on some servers you guys had a few months ago, is this still going? may re-apply if it is ;o

DarkEspeon

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: DynamicEx
  2. Minecraft name: DynamicEx
  4. Country: italy
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 years ago i played for my first time tekkit
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: magic, technic mods, and much more. The vanilla version is boring me.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I want to play with my friends, make fun, build, and my knowledge about several mods.

Accepted, thank you.

1. Forum Name: Thug319
  2. Minecraft name: Thug319
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: England
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 2010(ish). Had my own dedicated server. Community is still alive and well, just slightly immature and not what I would consider spending my free time doing.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Because Vanilla is for wimps. Mods push the game to its limits and lets it become the game its meant to be.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Because I accidentally clicked on a lever, washing away acres of crops. Pure accident, but the rage of the admins made it that much more hilarious. You get servers with admins who think they control the world, even if a mistake happens, instaban. I have learnt from my mistake and I will not press a lever until told otherwise (most of this is a joke)
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring technical expertise if it is needed (serverside, website side). I am an avid follower of technical build streams, although I am not the most creative person in the world. In the real world, I am a software engineer specializing in database and website management, so if needs be, I'm there.

Accepted.

1. Forum Name:MrCreepYouUp
  2. Minecraft name: MrCreepYouUp
  4. Country: israel
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I have been playing modded minecraft for 2.5~ years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: alot of ,ore stuf to do and create
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that I know of
  8. What can you bring to the community? got some knowladge in some modes and my bad english :p

Accepted

1. Forum Name: PanMan
  2. Minecraft name: pancakeman77
  3. Age: 16
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I have played modded minecraft for a little over 2 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how you have endless possibilities of mods/tech to explore, and learn to use.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can contribute community projects, and some crazy cool builds

Accepted.

To anyone else who wishes to apply, please check our forums at noobgamers.co.uk, as we do not use these forums that much anymore... Thank you.

Reactions: Beaver01

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
Hello. Since my AS2 Server kind of died out to inactivity, playing alone is boring and I like some kind of diversity I'd like to restart on your server :)
  1. Forum Name: krazy_kow
  2. Minecraft name: kkow
  4. Country: Germany
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: I started with the 1.4.7 packs, so something about 3 or 4 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The part I enjoy most is the progression I guess. Thats why I try to avoid quarries and similar contraptions until I've done a good bit of building and going through different mods.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: never
  8. What can you bring to the community? Most importantly: Activity. Empty servers are boring. Also a good knowledge about a couple of mods and hopefully one or two pretty builds

:edit:
Moved my application to the forums

Last edited:
Reactions: Beaver01

kestreleon

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: kestreleon
  2. Minecraft name: kestreleon
  3. Age: 23
  4. Country: The Netherlands
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Ever since the first Tekkit version was online
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Basicly any mechanical feature, machinery, engineering etc
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I dont know where to check it, but as far as I know, nowhere
  8. What can you bring to the community? Loads of joy, good conversations and knowledge, I am a teamplayer (ex military in real life, so yeah, that says team :p )