Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BryanBucket

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: BryanBucket
  • Minecraft name: BryanBucket
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Infinity 1 month, FTB related 1-2 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Customization and endless possibilities. Plus the tech variety makes it a challenge to get to know everything about it.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  • What can you bring to the community? I have not yet participated on a server like this. But I am looking for a group of people to interact and build with. I am a fair player and in for big laughs and hope to learn more about modded mc or to help other people.

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: derlYn
  2. Minecraft name: _derlYn_
  3. Age: 29
  4. Country: Germany
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since MC 1.4.1
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: i like to play around with technical mods and iam trying to mash them together in usefullways :p
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope, at least i dont know C)
  8. What can you bring to the community? a nice hermit how sometimes like to come out of if dirthole to help other players

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Infinity 1 month, FTB related 1-2 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Customization and endless possibilities. Plus the tech variety makes it a challenge to get to know everything about it.
  • What can you bring to the community? I have not yet participated on a server like this. But I am looking for a group of people to interact and build with. I am a fair player and in for big laughs and hope to learn more about modded mc or to help other people.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: i like to play around with technical mods and iam trying to mash them together in usefullways :p
  8. What can you bring to the community? a nice hermit how sometimes like to come out of if dirthole to help other players
we are sorry but for security reasons we can't allow people who have not paid for a minecraft account to be whitelisted on the servers we are sorry but once you buy a minecraft account we will be more than happy to whitelist you

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean with "not paid" ? Of cause i bought my mc acc, a long time ago, for 15€ ( or was it 10€, iam not sure. As i said its a while ago ). Is there maybe something wrong?

Pe46dro

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Pe46dro
  2. Minecraft name: Pe46dro
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: IT
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 2013
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I usually start with TE -> AP -> Auto Resource Mining like EnderQuarry and Big Energy Production like Big Reactor and Solar Panels
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like help novice player with suggestion and showing how i build my system

IlRezziano

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: IlRezziano
  2. Minecraft name: MCRapper921
  3. Age: 17
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 2012
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like especially industrial mods.
  8. What can you bring to the community? My experience with mods.

Raigeku

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Raigeku
  • Minecraft name: Raigeku
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 1 year and almost 6 months . I loved the Tekkit.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like how you can cross a lot of mods to create something you like.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No , that's what I remember.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help someone with the mods , I can bring a little bit of fun .

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
ok i will get the white lists sorted soon the website we use is not working right and its saying not prem so we will do as meany as we cant but the time will be longer

meany thanks noobgamers staff

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: IlRezziano
  2. Minecraft name: MCRapper921
  3. Age: 17
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 2012
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like especially industrial mods.
  8. What can you bring to the community? My experience with mods.
  1. Forum Name: Pe46dro
  2. Minecraft name: Pe46dro
  3. Age: 18
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 2013
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I usually start with TE -> AP -> Auto Resource Mining like EnderQuarry and Big Energy Production like Big Reactor and Solar Panels
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like help novice player with suggestion and showing how i build my system

welcome to noobgamers sorry for any inconvenience i have sorted the error

Xgabri11X

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Xgabri11X
  2. Minecraft name: Xgabri11X
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: Italy
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? almost 3 years ago i started playng tekkit and i loved it than i started to play only modded minecraft
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: that add the little thing that minecraft will never have (at the moment)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: i never get banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? my mod experience

Ryuk239

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Ryuk239
  • Minecraft name: Ryuk239
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I've been playing modded minecraft for almost 2 years and a half now :D
  • What do you like about modded minecraft? I like all kinds of mods, but i prefer magic mods like Thaumcraft, which has always been and currently is my favourite mod.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help people with my knowledge about Thaumcraft and other mods :D

dukio

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: dukio
  2. Minecraft name: dukioooo
  3. Age: 19
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3-4 months
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I played vanilla too much and I like mods for all the new things they add
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  8. What can you bring to the community? I wanna play this server with my friends, I like to build and play with mods mechanics

Idroogen

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Idroogen
  • Minecraft name: Idroogen
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since 2011
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: i love magic mods like thaumcraft or industrial mods
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: i never been banned
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help others with some mods like the thaumcraft or the ic2

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Idroogen
  • Minecraft name: Idroogen
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since 2011
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: i love magic mods like thaumcraft or industrial mods
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: i never been banned
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help others with some mods like the thaumcraft or the ic2
  1. Forum Name: dukio
  2. Minecraft name: dukioooo
  3. Age: 19
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3-4 months
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I played vanilla too much and I like mods for all the new things they add
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  8. What can you bring to the community? I wanna play this server with my friends, I like to build and play with mods mechanics
  • Forum Name: Ryuk239
  • Minecraft name: Ryuk239
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I've been playing modded minecraft for almost 2 years and a half now :D
  • What do you like about modded minecraft? I like all kinds of mods, but i prefer magic mods like Thaumcraft, which has always been and currently is my favourite mod.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help people with my knowledge about Thaumcraft and other mods :D
  1. Forum Name: Xgabri11X
  2. Minecraft name: Xgabri11X
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? almost 3 years ago i started playng tekkit and i loved it than i started to play only modded minecraft
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: that add the little thing that minecraft will never have (at the moment)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: i never get banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? my mod experience

welcome to noobgamers

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name:TerraEnvy
  • Minecraft name:TerraEnvy
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Long enough that at this point I honestly don't remember, pre-ftb at least.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: More options, more fun, dont get bored easily.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  • What can you bring to the community? I'm pretty social and I like building things that are a little bit different than the style of other builders. I also have a tendency to help out others when they are in need and I have the items or knowledge to help.

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: NinjaEnergy
  2. Minecraft name: NinjaEnergy
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: Spain
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Since the moment the minecraft community realized the scope of the modding on this game (sounds pretty nice now that i double-check)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Having always things to do, if u have enough creativity (and resources)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not to this days, dont plan to start now
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Nothing special, aside from support, help to new players, and occasional massive buildings appearing out of nowhere...

UnwishingMoon

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: UnwishingMoon
  2. Minecraft name: UnwishingMoon
  4. Country: italy
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 2011-2012
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: A lot of things to do then more fun :D
  8. What can you bring to the community? Make fun helping other people

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name:TerraEnvy
  • Minecraft name:TerraEnvy
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Long enough that at this point I honestly don't remember, pre-ftb at least.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: More options, more fun, dont get bored easily.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  • What can you bring to the community? I'm pretty social and I like building things that are a little bit different than the style of other builders. I also have a tendency to help out others when they are in need and I have the items or knowledge to help.
  1. Forum Name: NinjaEnergy
  2. Minecraft name: NinjaEnergy
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: Spain
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Since the moment the minecraft community realized the scope of the modding on this game (sounds pretty nice now that i double-check)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Having always things to do, if u have enough creativity (and resources)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not to this days, dont plan to start now
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Nothing special, aside from support, help to new players, and occasional massive buildings appearing out of nowhere...
  1. Forum Name: UnwishingMoon
  2. Minecraft name: UnwishingMoon
  4. Country: italy
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 2011-2012
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: A lot of things to do then more fun :D
  8. What can you bring to the community? Make fun helping other people

All 3 have been added, welcome!

Please remember to disable Mystcraft before joining the server.