Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mrknowitall

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:Mrknowitall
  2. Minecraft name: MrKnowItAll94441
  3. Age:17
  4. Country:USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? i've played modded minecraft since before ultimate 1.4.7
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: the creative aspect and the you can do what you want
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: never
  8. What can you bring to the community? a lot, i'm great with tech and magic and my old server seems to have shut down with out warning to wanting to start new

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:Mrknowitall
  2. Minecraft name: MrKnowItAll94441
  3. Age:17
  4. Country:USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? i've played modded minecraft since before ultimate 1.4.7
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: the creative aspect and the you can do what you want
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: never
  8. What can you bring to the community? a lot, i'm great with tech and magic and my old server seems to have shut down with out warning to wanting to start new
you have been added welcome to the server

EragonRo

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: EragonRo
  • Minecraft name: EragonRo
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since the version 1.0.0
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Almost everything, I like how a couple of mods can simply drastically change minecraft in so many ways
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help everyone that needs my help, I am someone who almost everyone can talk to when they need advice or just wanting to have a good time :D.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: EragonRo
  • Minecraft name: EragonRo
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since the version 1.0.0
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Almost everything, I like how a couple of mods can simply drastically change minecraft in so many ways
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help everyone that needs my help, I am someone who almost everyone can talk to when they need advice or just wanting to have a good time :D.
you have been addeed welcome to the server\

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Darkuslord98
  2. Minecraft name: darkuslord98
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: USA. I am prepared to deal with any latency issues.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? On and off for about 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Mods make the game fun again, adding hours to a depleted game's lifespan
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that I know of, though a friend of mine did get my account temp-banned once for money laundering.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Satire and help!

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Darkuslord98
  2. Minecraft name: darkuslord98
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: USA. I am prepared to deal with any latency issues.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? On and off for about 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Mods make the game fun again, adding hours to a depleted game's lifespan
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that I know of, though a friend of mine did get my account temp-banned once for money laundering.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Satire and help!
you have been added welcome to there server

SlipKn0t91

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: SlipKn0t91
  2. Minecraft name: SlipKn0t91
  3. Age: 24
  4. Country: Italy
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Mods make the game fun again
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? Can help

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: SlipKn0t91
  2. Minecraft name: SlipKn0t91
  3. Age: 24
  4. Country: Italy
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Mods make the game fun again
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? Can help

Pfox

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Pfox
  • Minecraft name: pfox19
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?2-3 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: It makes the game interesting. It adds a lot of aspects to the game that are not in vanilla.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have probably been banned before but its been so long I don't remember what i was banned for.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can bring a fun experience for everyone on the server. I will aid anyone who needs it. I will be a kind and welcoming person to everyone who joins.

Last edited:

LG_PRO

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: LG_PRO
  2. Minecraft name: LG_PRO
  3. Age: 15, soon to be 16
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years, can't recall exactly
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Everything, vanilla minecraft becomes somewhat boring and the excitement dies after a couple of months of playing and I've been playing on and off for a couple of years. Modded minecraft brings back that feeling of excitement with tons of new things to learn and explore.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I'm sure I've been banned in the past but I don't remember why to be honest. I'm sure I've made mistakes just like anyone else.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm friendly, helpful and chill. I would happily aid anyone who seeks my help.

Demola

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Demola
  2. Minecraft name: Demolka & Gruchaac & Kocyk_
  3. Age: 19 & 22 & 19
  4. Country: Poland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? We've been playing modded versions of minecraft since 2011.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: In modded minecraft, the thing we enjoy the most is playing with things that are not in vanilla MC which makes it more interesting. For instance, building power plants and advanced technological systems
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: We have never been banned on any minecraft server.
  8. What can you bring to the community? : We can bring friendly atmosphere, also we can help anyone in need. We don't cause any trouble and we are easy to get along with.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: LG_PRO
  2. Minecraft name: LG_PRO
  3. Age: 15, soon to be 16
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years, can't recall exactly
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Everything, vanilla minecraft becomes somewhat boring and the excitement dies after a couple of months of playing and I've been playing on and off for a couple of years. Modded minecraft brings back that feeling of excitement with tons of new things to learn and explore.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I'm sure I've been banned in the past but I don't remember why to be honest. I'm sure I've made mistakes just like anyone else.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm friendly, helpful and chill. I would happily aid anyone who seeks my help.
you have been added but we found 3 bans on your account you will be under watch.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Pfox
  • Minecraft name: pfox19
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?2-3 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: It makes the game interesting. It adds a lot of aspects to the game that are not in vanilla.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have probably been banned before but its been so long I don't remember what i was banned for.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can bring a fun experience for everyone on the server. I will aid anyone who needs it. I will be a kind and welcoming person to everyone who joins.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Demola
  2. Minecraft name: Demolka & Gruchaac & Kocyk_
  3. Age: 19 & 22 & 19
  4. Country: Poland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? We've been playing modded versions of minecraft since 2011.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: In modded minecraft, the thing we enjoy the most is playing with things that are not in vanilla MC which makes it more interesting. For instance, building power plants and advanced technological systems
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: We have never been banned on any minecraft server.
  8. What can you bring to the community? : We can bring friendly atmosphere, also we can help anyone in need. We don't cause any trouble and we are easy to get along with.
Demolka you have been added the other two once they get a premium minecraft account i will whitelist them

jakeplos

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: jakeplos
  • Minecraft name: jakeplos
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? year to a year and a half
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: because it has more to do and i like seeing what the community can come up with
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nah
  • What can you bring to the community? Im a descent builder and i like small communties and i think that it would be fun to play with other people

Nikjee

Jul 29, 2019
Server now has a workshop[WIP]

Attachments

• 2015-07-02_23.58.23.png
    2015-07-02_23.58.23.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 109

Spork

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Spork
  2. Minecraft name: Kannich
  3. Age: 23
  4. Country: England
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Er to long to remember. Put it this way I remember only having BC and IC
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Ability to create OP things
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? Hmm i'm chilled out guy who enjoys building big so I suppose if you want something built over the top i'm your man.

Stuey74

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Stuey74 (its underneath my Avator :))
  2. Minecraft name: Bubble0seven
  3. Age: 40
  4. Country: Australia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? several years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I suck at building pretty thimgs so vanilla no good for me lol
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no not that i am aware of
  8. What can you bring to the community? my humour and good looks