Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Im actually in the process of doing so. Just ran into some world problems. I will post here when it is up and running.

{EDIT}: We can run the server with the 1.5.0 modpack, but without plugins. The problem lies with our server API and Mystcraft. Its not compatible with each other until a fix it brought forward. Running a server without plugins, is not always a good idea. Running it without Mystcraft is another option. I will post back here once we decided the future of this server.

Last edited:

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Im actually in the process of doing so. Just ran into some world problems. I will post here when it is up and running.

{EDIT}: We can run the server with the 1.5.0 modpack, but without plugins. The problem lies with our server API and Mystcraft. Its not compatible with each other until a fix it brought forward. Running a server without plugins, is not always a good idea. Running it without Mystcraft is another option. I will post back here once we decided the future of this server.

UPDATE: We have updated the server to run the latest pack version, namely 1.5.1. As a result of this and in order to keep the current plugins functional, we have disabled Mystcraft. However, the world is still in one peace. :)

Blue4euro4

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Blue4euro4
  2. Minecraft name: sglwilso
  3. Age: 23
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Around 3yrs
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The possibilities are endless
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? I would love to play minecraft modded with other people who love it as much as i do!

bigbuddy1

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Bigbuddy1
  • Minecraft name: Bigbuddy1
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since tekkit release. I have been playing minecraft since alpha
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: the variety of content and ways to tackle problems.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: once. it was for making something out of just cobble and the server owner didnt like it. it was one of my first servers i ever played on.
  • What can you bring to the community? ALOT of knowledge.

Darky212

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Darkey212
  • Minecraft name: Dark_Dider
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Just got back into modded MC but played since beta mc and start of ftb
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Everything it adds a whole new feel to a great game
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  • What can you bring to the community? All sorts pretty good with computer craft and thaumcraft even server issues

Tyranyth

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Tyranyth
  2. Minecraft name: Tyranyth
  3. Age: 32
  4. Country: The Netherlands
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Couple of years now I think, started with tekkit on 1.4 if I rember conrectly.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Progression through the mods and the possibilities they bring whith building is way more fun then vanilla minecraft. So much more to craft and discover.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no.
  8. What can you bring to the community? A friendly player that also likes to help others out if needed. I like to build my own bases and things but would also love helping out on any community projects and stuff like that. I'm just looking for a great community and hopefuly some new friends. Playing by myself just isn't that much fun in the long run. Also love to visit other players, if they don't mind visitors, to see what they have build and maybe get some inspiration.

Zylaphax

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Zylaphax
  2. Minecraft name: Zylaphax
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: Australia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 4 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Vanilla will get boring after a while but with so many mods there's always something to do.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am proficient in a few different mods and can help out newcomers.

Khelbyn

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Khelbyn
  2. Minecraft name: Khelbyn
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? A few years now, when Ultimate 1.4.7 first came out
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The different styles and ways of creativity that you can pursue, be it magic or tech, or simply just building. The possibilities are endless.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have not
  8. What can you bring to the community?: In-depth knowledge of the mods, the ability to help others as well as the knowledge on how to cut down on lag as it were. I'm sure y'all remember me, right? It's likely as well that I'm going to be getting another old player from Fusion, Seril_the_Mage to come as well.

Last edited:

Seril_the_mage

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Seril_the_mage
  2. Minecraft name: Seril_the_mage
  3. Age: 15
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? a few years, since Ultimate
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Its got cool things that open up new possibilities letting one express themself.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring a person who is knowledgable in the game and is also easy to approach and ask sum questions.

Briedyn07

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Briedyn07
  2. Minecraft name: Briedyn07
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: Philippines GMT +8.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Played since the released of FTB Ultimate, and
  6. I played many modpacks as well. Like Monster, Unleashed, Direwolf, and so much more.
  7. What do you like about modded minecraft? It's more fun to play with and also it's also moderately hardcore :).
  8. Have you been banned? If so, why? Nope, never once. I stick to all the rules on every server I've played into, and follow them.
  9. What can you bring to the community? I could help other people on their problem, I am friendly, and I can help with building stuffs like spawn areas, and all other types of building ideas :).
  10. Playing time : 4-8 hours a day, and I can play 24 hours straight.

PS : Mature to other players, and good to moderators and admins.
    -My real name is Danilo, you can call me dan ;)

Last edited:

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Briedyn07
  2. Minecraft name: Briedyn07
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: Philippines GMT +8.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Played since the released of FTB Ultimate, and
  6. I played many modpacks as well. Like Monster, Unleashed, Direwolf, and so much more.
  7. What do you like about modded minecraft? It's more fun to play with and also it's also moderately hardcore :).
  8. Have you been banned? If so, why? Nope, never once. I stick to all the rules on every server I've played into, and follow them.
  9. What can you bring to the community? I could help other people on their problem, I am friendly, and I can help with building stuffs like spawn areas, and all other types of building ideas :).
  10. Playing time : 4-8 hours a day, and I can play 24 hours straight.

PS : Mature to other players, and good to moderators and admins.
    -My real name is Danilo, you can call me dan ;)
  1. Forum Name: Zylaphax
  2. Minecraft name: Zylaphax
  3. Age: 14
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 4 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Vanilla will get boring after a while but with so many mods there's always something to do.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am proficient in a few different mods and can help out newcomers.
  1. Forum Name: Tyranyth
  2. Minecraft name: Tyranyth
  3. Age: 32
  4. Country: The Netherlands
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Couple of years now I think, started with tekkit on 1.4 if I rember conrectly.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Progression through the mods and the possibilities they bring whith building is way more fun then vanilla minecraft. So much more to craft and discover.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no.
  8. What can you bring to the community? A friendly player that also likes to help others out if needed. I like to build my own bases and things but would also love helping out on any community projects and stuff like that. I'm just looking for a great community and hopefuly some new friends. Playing by myself just isn't that much fun in the long run. Also love to visit other players, if they don't mind visitors, to see what they have build and maybe get some inspiration.
  • Forum Name: Bigbuddy1
  • Minecraft name: Bigbuddy1
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since tekkit release. I have been playing minecraft since alpha
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: the variety of content and ways to tackle problems.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: once. it was for making something out of just cobble and the server owner didnt like it. it was one of my first servers i ever played on.
  • What can you bring to the community? ALOT of knowledge.
you have been added welcome to the sherver

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Darkey212
  • Minecraft name: Dark_Dider
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Just got back into modded MC but played since beta mc and start of ftb
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Everything it adds a whole new feel to a great game
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  • What can you bring to the community? All sorts pretty good with computer craft and thaumcraft even server issues
you were banned for greifing so you are denyied

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: GunnerWolf
  2. Minecraft name: GunnerWolf
  3. Age: 19
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since MC 1.2.5
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Unlike vanilla it has countless hours of content, and adds more room for creative growth
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? An overzealous love of minecarts

Prismatik_

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Prismatik_
  2. Minecraft name: Prismatik_
  3. Age: 24
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? A long time, since early tekkit days
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Powercreep
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? More meat for the grinder.

Ben_scannell

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:Ben_scannell
  2. Minecraft name:Huskiiz
  3. Age:14
  4. Country:England
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?A very long time (1-2 years)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:The fact that it doubles the features in minecraft
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community?Im an alright builder and i have quite a lot of experience with mods.