Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Amp1810

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Amp1810
Minecraft name: Amp1810
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 1.2.5 (Technic Pack & Tekkit)
What do you like about modded minecraft?: What's not to like? Always something new to see to explore to do, also enjoy the great community that is built around it.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
What can you bring to the community? Can bring my knowledge of the Modded world able to help those who are still learning the different mods.​

matthijs1202

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: matthijs1202
  • Minecraft name: matthijs1202
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? i have played modded versions of minecraft for about 2 years now
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: i like that it adds new concepts to the game and most mods are a lot of fun
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  • What can you bring to the community? i know some things about mods so i can help poeple i don't know everything (but who does know everything) i am really helpfull and fun to be with and i really want to have fun on a nice server

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Timmyrocks88
  2. Minecraft name: timmyrocks88
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since Mindcrack 1.4.7 came out and my favorite mods where tech and some thaumcraft style play.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I never run out of ideas of what to do in the world.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have never got banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? I wanna help the community by helping people as well as help fight the enderdragon or other hard bosses with people.
you have not been accepted at the time lied on your app

http://fishbans.com/u/timmyrocks88

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: TNTdoesminecraft
  2. Minecraft name: coolman916
  3. Age: 15
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? About 3 years mostly plan tech mods like ic2 which is my favorite mod in the modded community.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The different options on mods there are.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No I have not gotten banned yet and I plan not to.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I wanna help if people need help with mods I now.
  9. My Skype is davidkond16 in case you need it.
welcome aboard you have been added

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Amp1810
Minecraft name: Amp1810
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since 1.2.5 (Technic Pack & Tekkit)
What do you like about modded minecraft?: What's not to like? Always something new to see to explore to do, also enjoy the great community that is built around it.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
What can you bring to the community? Can bring my knowledge of the Modded world able to help those who are still learning the different mods.​

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: matthijs1202
  • Minecraft name: matthijs1202
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? i have played modded versions of minecraft for about 2 years now
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: i like that it adds new concepts to the game and most mods are a lot of fun
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  • What can you bring to the community? i know some things about mods so i can help poeple i don't know everything (but who does know everything) i am really helpfull and fun to be with and i really want to have fun on a nice server

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
For me and my friend ^)^

1. Forum Name: Kaz!
  2. Minecraft name: kazooie2424
  3. Age: 29
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Early Tekkit mod editions EE2 FTW :D
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Expands and gives the game longevity.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I don't believe so, your very welcome to check through.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Awesome builds and designs =)

• Forum Name: ShanyBoy
    • Minecraft name: kazooie2424
    • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Same as me early Tekkit mod.
    • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I can build an awesome array of complicated contraptions.
    • Have you been banned? If so, why?: I don't think so. Happy to check through.
    • What can you bring to the community? Knowledge and experience ^_^
you have been denied for sharing a minecraft account.

Excellius

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Excellius
  • Minecraft name: Excellius
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? On and off for 3 years now, back to Tekkit
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Building complicated systems as efficiently and compactly as possible
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? Another friendly face who is willing to help out when needed.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: frogger35
  2. Minecraft name: frogger35
  3. Age: 18
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Years and years and years its been a long time(3-4 ish i think :p)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: i love that it's one of the reasons minecraft is the best game around. I also love how it brings a whole new level of techy to the game that's otherwise a mostly creative type deal.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: banned a few years ago cause of a dispute about duping with an admin on some technic server. Never had any issue since then
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring my knowledge about most mods and i bring a friendly face :D! I also bring taste frog legs if anyone would like a bite!

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
Due to the world reset, we are allowing the transfer of your inventory. As we need to make sure that the server stays intact and the world is not corrupted, only items found in the updated pack will be transferred. The list is not long, but we are doing this to ensure the integrity is kept.

1. [OPTIONAL] You need to connect to the 1.2.1 server and make a list of what you want transferred over. You only get what you can hold in your inventory.

If you know your items by heart, great! Still make the list without connecting to the old server.

NOTE: NO RESOURCES WILL BE CARRIED OVER. Just basic items for the Big Reactors.

2. After making the said list, give to an admin, in the form of a link from Pastebin where we can process it. (EG: Pastebin). We will look over it and make sure everything can be brought over without a problem and we will give it back to you on the new server by an admin.

To reach an admin you can either PM us on here of find us in Teamspeak.

OLD (1.2.1): ftb.noobgamers.co.uk:25562
NEW (1.3.4): ftb.noobgamers.co.uk:25561

If you can't find an admin head on over to our forums and register and post it here. Please remember to put your name on your list

The old server (1.2.1) will be shut down on Friday 10th April 2015. The world file will be kept.

{UPDATE: Both servers is up and running.}

Last edited:
Reactions: Beaver01

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Years and years and years its been a long time(3-4 ish i think :p)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: i love that it's one of the reasons minecraft is the best game around. I also love how it brings a whole new level of techy to the game that's otherwise a mostly creative type deal.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: banned a few years ago cause of a dispute about duping with an admin on some technic server. Never had any issue since then
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can bring my knowledge about most mods and i bring a friendly face :D! I also bring taste frog legs if anyone would like a bite!
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? On and off for 3 years now, back to Tekkit
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Building complicated systems as efficiently and compactly as possible
  • What can you bring to the community? Another friendly face who is willing to help out when needed.
as soon as the server is done updating you will be added

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019

Both have been added, welcome!

rossyboi09

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:rossyboi09
  2. Minecraft name:rossyboi09
  3. Age:22
  4. Country:N.Ireland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?4-5 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:its gotta be the tech mods. automation if your friend! :p
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:nope
  8. What can you bring to the community?pie... yes pie :p seriously tho. i havnt played minecraft for a couple of months and im looking for a good server to play on. i know most of the mods and am always willing to help others with them. i also like community projects and events. i can be a hermit sometimes but for the most part i like to get invoved with the community.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:rossyboi09
  2. Minecraft name:rossyboi09
  3. Age:22
  4. Country:N.Ireland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?4-5 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:its gotta be the tech mods. automation if your friend! :p
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:nope
  8. What can you bring to the community?pie... yes pie :p seriously tho. i havnt played minecraft for a couple of months and im looking for a good server to play on. i know most of the mods and am always willing to help others with them. i also like community projects and events. i can be a hermit sometimes but for the most part i like to get invoved with the community.
You have been added, welcome!

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
you have been denied for sharing a minecraft account.

Well that is amusing. To say the least on the second application I put my name again. The second person's in game name is "shanyBoy". I wouldn't do two applications for one account ahaha. Just a casual mistake take it or leave it.