Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I have not been able to get on the server yet, I have been very busy. I will be able to get started after I get back from weekend away. So please don't remove me from whitelist, I still want to play.

sjoerd2k

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: sjoerd2k
Minecraft name: sjoerd2k
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? about 3 a 4 years
What do you like about modded minecraft?: the stuff yu can craft the amount of items you can have whit quarry's and the stuff you can build and explore
Have you been banned? If so, why?: no i have never been banned
What can you bring to the community? a friendly person that like's to help othere peopel

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I have not been able to get on the server yet, I have been very busy. I will be able to get started after I get back from weekend away. So please don't remove me from whitelist, I still want to play.

Not a problem my friend. Good to know you are still interested. I myself is away so cannot play. Enjoy the weekend!

Shrouded_Darkness

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Shrouded_Darkness
  2. Minecraft name: JordanCA_plays
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: England
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: it makes minecraft more interesting
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no.
  8. What can you bring to the community? a person who is knowledgeable about most mods in infinity

DarkEspeon

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: DarkEspeon
  2. Minecraft name: DarkEspeon
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years now(1.2.5 ish)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Its a lot more interesting then vanilla
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am attempting to do youtube vids, so some publicity to the server, and just someone who is knowledgeable about modded minecraft in general
If I may ask, and if I do get in, would I be able to create a private channel in the TS for when I do record, so that I can invite people I want to talk to, and not get interrupted by people I don't when recording? If not, that's fine too, I am just curious. Thanks

IChris4o

Jul 29, 2019
Hey beaver stirus said you had a vannila server and i wasnt able to find the post to there or there isnt and im asking is it possible to add me there

MasterFSK

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting timed out trying to log in. Is it server sided or just me having this problem?

EDIT: Seems fine no. no problems =p

However, I'm experiencing some major tick lags =\ I mean. way more than usuall

Last edited:

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Shrouded_Darkness
  2. Minecraft name: JordanCA_plays
  4. Country: England
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: it makes minecraft more interesting
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no.
  8. What can you bring to the community? a person who is knowledgeable about most mods in infinity

1. Forum Name: DarkEspeon
  2. Minecraft name: DarkEspeon
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years now(1.2.5 ish)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Its a lot more interesting then vanilla
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am attempting to do youtube vids, so some publicity to the server, and just someone who is knowledgeable about modded minecraft in general
If I may ask, and if I do get in, would I be able to create a private channel in the TS for when I do record, so that I can invite people I want to talk to, and not get interrupted by people I don't when recording? If not, that's fine too, I am just curious. Thanks

you have been added welcome to the server,

DarkEspeon

Jul 29, 2019
Are we still on 1.2.1? Are you ever going to upgrade to recommended(1.3.4)?

Last edited:

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Are we still on 1.2.1? Are you ever going to upgrade to recommended(1.3.4)?

Yes we are. We are in the process of upgrading to 1.3.4. The 1.3.4 server will go live next week.

About the TS channel, it won't be a problem. I will create one for you.

Striiter

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i'd like to apply a friend and myself for this server. I'll list myself first, and my buddy after.

• Forum Name: Striiter
  • Minecraft name: Striiter & Zhenophar
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Since before Tekkit
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Diversity, community and efficiency.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No never, neither of us.
  • What can you bring to the community?: I can bring you lots of MFR rubber, free of charge if you wish. Im mostly a tech guy, Zhenophar is mostly a magic guy, we work in a team and as a pair, we love trolling, but hate greifing. We hope to get accepted :)

Zeitos

Jan 1, 2013
  1. Forum Name: Zeitos
  2. Minecraft name: Zeitos
  3. Age: 27
  4. Country: Sweden
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I have been playing over 3 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: You get more challenges and more thing to do and it doesn't get boring.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like to see me myself as a very helpful player and I will help anyone that needs it.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i'd like to apply a friend and myself for this server. I'll list myself first, and my buddy after.

• Forum Name: Striiter
  • Minecraft name: Striiter & Zhenophar
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Since before Tekkit
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: Diversity, community and efficiency.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No never, neither of us.
  • What can you bring to the community?: I can bring you lots of MFR rubber, free of charge if you wish. Im mostly a tech guy, Zhenophar is mostly a magic guy, we work in a team and as a pair, we love trolling, but hate greifing. We hope to get accepted :)
  1. Forum Name: Zeitos
  2. Minecraft name: Zeitos
  3. Age: 27
  4. Country: Sweden
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I have been playing over 3 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: You get more challenges and more thing to do and it doesn't get boring.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I like to see me myself as a very helpful player and I will help anyone that needs it.
you have been added welcome to the server!

LunaticXp

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: LunaticXp
  2. Minecraft name: MrLunaticXp
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 6 months but knowledgeable with most Tech/Industrial mods. learning magical now
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It's Awesome!!! So much better then Vanilla. So much more you can be creative with.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge of the Tech/Industrial type mods. Knowledge of game design as I am a Hard Surface 3D modeler and Team lead for 2 indie game companies.

Popingthepig

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Popingthepig
  2. Minecraft name: popingthepig
  4. Country: The Great BRITAIN!
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? oh i can't remember when i started, i think back when tekkit ruled the land i started to play (about a year now)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The craziness that is the technology of modded minecraft! oh my ive had some fun with tech... (not really a magic kinda guy)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, many different times for different things, one was a prison server of which i used x-ray (year and a half ago) then i got banned for getting revenge on an admin that screwed over my love little town... (about year ago) but ever since i haven't been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? i can't say a wealth of knowledge because you most probably have a person for that already so if anything just another face to stare at, not a beautiful face but a face nun the less good sir/mad'am

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Popingthepig
  2. Minecraft name: popingthepig
  4. Country: The Great BRITAIN!
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? oh i can't remember when i started, i think back when tekkit ruled the land i started to play (about a year now)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The craziness that is the technology of modded minecraft! oh my ive had some fun with tech... (not really a magic kinda guy)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, many different times for different things, one was a prison server of which i used x-ray (year and a half ago) then i got banned for getting revenge on an admin that screwed over my love little town... (about year ago) but ever since i haven't been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? i can't say a wealth of knowledge because you most probably have a person for that already so if anything just another face to stare at, not a beautiful face but a face nun the less good sir/mad'am
  1. Forum Name: LunaticXp
  2. Minecraft name: MrLunaticXp
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: US
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 6 months but knowledgeable with most Tech/Industrial mods. learning magical now
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It's Awesome!!! So much better then Vanilla. So much more you can be creative with.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge of the Tech/Industrial type mods. Knowledge of game design as I am a Hard Surface 3D modeler and Team lead for 2 indie game companies.
you have been added welcome to the server

tntdoesminecraft

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: TNTdoesminecraft
  2. Minecraft name: coolman916
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? About 3 years mostly plan tech mods like ic2 which is my favorite mod in the modded community.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The different options on mods there are.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No I have not gotten banned yet and I plan not to.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I wanna help if people need help with mods I now.
  9. My Skype is davidkond16 in case you need it.

timmyrocks88

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Timmyrocks88
  2. Minecraft name: timmyrocks88
  3. Age: 14
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since Mindcrack 1.4.7 came out and my favorite mods where tech and some thaumcraft style play.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I never run out of ideas of what to do in the world.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have never got banned
  8. What can you bring to the community? I wanna help the community by helping people as well as help fight the enderdragon or other hard bosses with people.