Noob Question

CarbonX

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering, I added the modular powersuits mod to the direwolf20 pack, and I have a tinker table and a power tool. However, the recipe for the LV capacitor isn't showing up in NEI, so I have no idea on how to craft it...

Sorry if the answer is glaringly obvious, still a noob to FTB.

EDIT: NVM, found the recipe using the other capacitor recipes.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
remember that that mod is still very young and still heavily in developement, it wouldn't be weird for mods like that to not have full compatibility with NEI.
in those cases it's best to check the topic or website of that mod, because there's a good chance they documented the recipes.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
if nie has not been updated with the mod in question 9 times out of 10 iw will not have the details to show you so cant show you the recipes, & as it not part of the pack at this time so not supported, there are 2 things you can do try find a nie updated plug in, or google the mod & find its wiki or recipe list & use that, in other words do what you would do if you didnt have nie.

I dont fault you on your question but the answer is just logic.

<*///><

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance you could say what the recipe is? As you say, it's not showing up in NEI, and the image for this particular recipe is broken on MachineMuse's website.
And i can't figure out what the lesser version of the energy crystal is.