Casual Server NOOB&BEAST SERVER, NOT LAUNCHED, LOOKING FOR ALL FRIENDLYS OUT THERE!(Max 12 Members)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you think this server has a future?

• Yes, it seems to be doing stuff right!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, you're a freaking duck!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings everyone here! Let me prepare a post for you, I have been thinking about doing, and finally realising its the good thing to do.

So, hello there, thanks for stopping by at this post! I want to tell you today about something called "The Noob&Beast server", a private, whitelisted server.
(RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO YOUTUBE
smile.png
)

So recently, I started a server called noob&beast, a couple of weeks ago.. actually a few months ago, maybe two. But it hasn't started yet. We we're sitting at eight members, and were ready to launch, when one guy left, and snowball effect, others did too. We lost the base of our community and the server never ended up launching. Right now we have a couple of members who stuck out, and we all are youtubers, we plan on recording on the server. I basically want to grow our community stronger before the launch of the server, and that is why I'm posting here, to tell you about the server, and find people interested in beeing a part of the n&b community, so here goes:

We are a extremely non-cheating, friendly and small community, the server is a survival one on hard mode, with "naturalRegen" off, so you don't regen health without golden apples or health pots (just for added challenge), the official launch will be a date discussed by all of us, and an event where hopefully everyone will show up, and it will be recorded, and then we'll all go our ways and start living like we do. No one has OP, or any way of accessing free items,even if a bug took our stuff. We use mods. Twelve, to be exact. Here is our list:

Buildcraft,
CodeChickenCore,
EnderStorage,
MFFS,
IC2,
Twilight Forest,
IChunUtil with Gravity Gun mod,
NEI (Not enough items) for recipes,
IronChest,
CompactSolars,
ReiMiniMap (or any map really)
Maybe MoCreatures (we just dont want it to change vanilla spawns)
Just mods we feel fit in vanilla nicely, and enhances the experience of the minecraft world. Feel free to suggest mods, we might be adding a few more (probably). We're on the latest version of minecraft, 1.6.2, and will always make sure to update to the latest version of minecraft, once the mods are ready of course, and from time to time update the mods aswell. Map resets are a RARITY. We go for long term, resets would be after either after a year or two, if everyone desperatly wants it or the world is corrupt somehow.

We're proffesionally hosted by a minecraft hosting service, we got enough GB dedicated to run smoothly for twenty people and the mods, but we wanna set our cap at 10-12, atleast for now, also we run on an unlimited HDD. But we have plenty of room in our community. Server is located in France, (I'm from sweden) so anyone in europe should connect good, us should work fairly good (you know how it is) any person fits into the server, that is friendly. BUT IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not a server you join, play on a bit and then leave, we only invite people who we think will be long-term, and stick with us. A community that doesnt change to much. Kind of like mindcrack, hermitcraft, etc. To make sure you understand this, please type something like "duck" in your reply.
smile.png
Now if you want to join us, instead of harassing you too much (xD), how about you type a quick response down below (IF YOU'RE NOT PLANNING TO BE ON A FEW MONTHS AND THEN DITCH) about you, here are some pointers to useful info:

Personality:
Playstyle:
Anything about you:
Youtube:
Me, Niko, is founder of the server, and also the one that pays for it, which is why I can guarantee you the server wont go down or be abandoned. And everyones say matter, so just talk in our official skype chat about it. Maybe a change in the mods, or adding one? Request to acces the control panel can be allowed if needed.

Guidelines of the server:
We have an official skype chat, make sure to talk there and not invite random people.

If pranking someone, make sure that whatever you do you dont kill or destroy. Unless ofcourse you worked something out with the guy before.
Obviously, don't steal or ruin for anyone else.

MAKE SURE, you dont apply if you're not interested in investing yourself longtime into the community
smile.png

So much more to be said, so much more boring this post is becoming. We'll talk further if you want to join the server. In the meantime, my youtube channel will be given our if you're interested, but I'm not typing it here because you might not even be interested. IT'S PREFERRED you record, that way its harder for anyone to be a troll. And we involve so much more people than just us if youtube is used .

I want to say more, but you might be bored already. Type away, and I hope to hear from some nice people.
smile.png
(Remember server has not started, yet, launch as not happended, so the world is not generated yet. Also, stuff like first time in the nether, and the dragon fight, will be community based, not one person doing it himself.
smile.png

DavidJotta

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, before doing the application, I would like to know if you are going to use some FTB modpack. If you are gonna use Direwolf152, Unleashed or Unhinged, I will do the application as fast as possible :D I have a YT channel, and I would like to start recording a modded Minecraft serie ;)

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
S
Hey, before doing the application, I would like to know if you are going to use some FTB modpack. If you are gonna use Direwolf152, Unleashed or Unhinged, I will do the application as fast as possible :D I have a YT channel, and I would like to start recording a modded Minecraft serie ;)

Sorry, as of now we're using the mods i listed, its just an modded server in general :) we like to be sort of close to vanilla, plus its faster to update.

DavidJotta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DavidJotta
Skype (and I prefer using TS): DavidJotta143
Personality: Well.. I like playing with other people. You know, Minecraft is boring if you play alone for a long time. I work hard and I learn fast.
Playstyle: Not sure what do you want to get with this question, but when I play modded Minecraft I usually start in BuildCraft, then I move to Factorization or IC2 and I go one by one, doing everything possible with the mod.
Youtube (I'm spanish, my channel too): youtube.com/MrDavidJotta

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Ok
IGN: DavidJotta
Skype (and I prefer using TS): DavidJotta143
Personality: Well.. I like playing with other people. You know, Minecraft is boring if you play alone for a long time. I work hard and I learn fast.
Playstyle: Not sure what do you want to get with this question, but when I play modded Minecraft I usually start in BuildCraft, then I move to Factorization or IC2 and I go one by one, doing everything possible with the mod.
Youtube (I'm spanish, my channel too): youtube.com/MrDavidJotta
, well if you're still interested even tho we dont use any of those packs, I will add you on skype and talk further, tommorow. Also, about TS, I can potentially setup mumble, but all of us are used to skype :)
Also, please read through and tell me if you understand the duck part. Q: will your series be in spanish? (Ofc thats cool) oh and the playstyle question is just for me to learn what kind of minecrafter you are ;)