Whitelist Server NOM Gaming | Mature | Bukkit | PvE | Small Community | Vent | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
About Us:
NOM Gaming is a mature community dedicated to a fun and enjoyable gaming experience! Our current pride and joy is Minecraft!
  • We have a phenomenal group of staff that are almost always online! You are available to freebuild on this server as long as it's not on others property! We will not tolerate any drama of any kind. If you have drama, go else where.
  • Whether you are a veteran mod user or new to the world of mods, we are willing to help and guide you through the process of installing Ultimate and any additional mods or texture packs that you may need.
  • We have disabled Mob Griefing (Creeper Damage/Endermen/Ghast Damage) so that machinery and setups are not damaged.
  • We are an 18+ community, if you are at least 16 years old you are still able to apply.
  • We do have a website, we encourage you to use it: nomgaming.com
Server Information:
  • Mods: Our server is always running the newest and full Ultimate version.
  • Server will NOT reset - Backups are saved daily.
  • Hardware: 100mbps+ port speeds, 3GB RAM, Solid State Drives, etc. We have a great host.
  • Difficulty: Normal
  • Ventrilo IP/Port: nomgaming.vent.nfoservers.com
  • Server is running Groups/Economy/Permissions
Rules:
  1. No griefing allowed.
  2. You must ask before you take ANYONE's items or use their machines.
  3. Be social! You don't have to live next to each other but be social!
  4. PVP is only available for planned events.
  5. Respect others and their builds.
  6. This is a survival server, No spawned items unless server issue.
  7. Be courteous where you are building in regards to others locations.
If you are still here after reading these rules then we are glad you are here and cannot wait to get to know you! Please fill out the application below and we look forward to see what you are going to create! Please remember that we are all here to have a good time.
Application:nomgaming.com
  1. Name:
  2. Minecraft Username:
  3. Age:
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience:
  5. Are you a social player?:
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before:
  7. Why do you want to join our server?:
Please check out nomgaming.com before or after you apply. We will be posting the accepted applications on our website as well. Extra points to those who have read this and apply on our website.

~Spencer

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
A few weeks. I'd say around 3 weeks old. We also are running a 1.6 server which the map is only about a week old.

bloop428

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Justin
  2. Minecraft Username: bloop428
  3. Age: 11, but im very mature
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: I am a player that likes to work with other people so that we can create amazing things
  5. Are you a social player?: It depends on who I am talking to and how long i have know them
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: No
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: If i get accepted this would be my first private server I have been on
  8. Extra Info: If you happen to look at my mcbans bans those are all from my cousin, he wanted to try minecraft before buying it and got himself banned from those servers :(

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Justin, I appreciate your application; however, I am going to have to decline you on age alone.

I am deeply sorry for this but I cannot make an exception to this rule, especially with the age difference!

Good luck!
~Spencer

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Serge
  2. Minecraft Username: HateMeh
  3. Age: 21
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: Focused on the more technical side of minecraft, did a lot of helping and had a lot of fun with others.
  5. Are you a social player?: Yes, while i usually build things alone i generally help anyone who i can and have a good time with them
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: Not that i know of.
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: From what i can see it seems like a mature community with friendly and social players.
Sorry for not applying on the website, but i already have way too many accounts to keep track of and rather not add more to that list.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the delay Serge - Busy with college work.

We'd love to have you,
If you wouldn't mind, jump on into our ventrilo server (It's listed on the website) and we can talk to you about getting whitelisted! Don't worry, it's not an interview, just informational.

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Lars
  2. Minecraft Username: Doomadness
  3. Age: 22
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: ca. 2 Years Vanilla Minecraft ca. 1 month FTB Mindcrack ca 1 week ultimate
  5. Are you a social player?: im a solo player but i interact with the community
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: nope
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: I serch for a new "home". Sure i could play singleplayer as soloplayer but i love to interarct with the community. Only at building im alone.

Cayoosh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Randy
  2. Minecraft Username: Cayoosh
  3. Age: 31
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: Vanilla 1 month, FTB, about a month. New player really diggin' the modded version.
  5. Are you a social player?: Absolutely.
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: I have not.
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: I've been running a private server out of my home for the past 2 months, 1 month on vanilla, about a month on FTB Ultimate. I'm on more than others, and it's lonely on a massive server. Looking for a good social community to play with.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey randy, Jump in vent sometime (You can find it on our website), we'd love to have you. Don't worry, it's not an interview. Just to give you some quick info and say hello!

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Garrett Beach
  2. Minecraft Username:frostblooded
  3. Age:16
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience:played since it came out, I love it! I also played technic since it came out but never got into feed the beast.
  5. Are you a social player?:yes I am
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before:nope, sorry
  7. Why do you want to join our server?:Because I want to have a good friendly community server where people are always getting mad or greifing. And to find a place to feel at home :D

SuB0ZER0

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Jacob Schreur
  2. Minecraft Username: SuB0ZER0
  3. Age: 17
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: I have been playing MC since beta and have learned most of my java knowledge from MC!:p Personally MC is agame for me to express my creativity.
  5. Are you a social player?: Yes i love to talk to people and watch them build and learn new styles. I love to make new friends.
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: No
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: B/c I hate public servers and the stupid 10 year olds on them complaining about their wooden sword. Haha

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Demetrius Kent
Minecraft Username: deejkdeejk
Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing since 1.3b, and FTB since it's release. (Beta A > DW20 > MC > Ult)
Are you a social player?: Veryyy :D
Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: I've not.
Why do you want to join our server?: SSP gets boring. Also I'd like to join a server with a cohesive community, also a server hosted near my location. This server seems to provide both d:

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Jacob, @Garrett, @Demetrius

I apologize from my lack of response - school has been busy and have been working with guys from the server.

If you are still interested, you will want to get into vent and talk to myself or an admin. I am heading to my night class soon; however, any admin will do. They will be happy to discuss getting whitelisted.