Whitelist Server NOM Gaming | Mature | Bukkit | PvE | Small Community | 20 Slots | Vent | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@ David - Hey man! Quick question - do you use ventrilo? If so - hop in our vent channel when either Me, Clave, Tamirox, or Xacktar are online and they can whitelist you!! We look forward to playing with you!

RamboDroid

Jul 29, 2019
@Spencefoz wow, man I have heard of alot of services before but not ventrilo.... I'm looking it up now.

Tomatillo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Joseph
  2. IGN:Tomatillo
  3. Age:18
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history:Been playing on and off since alpha days. Usually play with friends on private servers but now im looking for something different. Pretty familiar with the modpack.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community:Help people, make it more fun, beneficial things.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own:I like to converse with people because playing and building by yourself gets boring. Collaborating and building or helping someone do something is whats really fun.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before:Nope

DeeZee

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name: Brandon
2. IGN: DeeZee
3. Age: 19 years old
4: Describe your Minecrafting history: I've been playing Minecraft since the beginning of Beta two years ago, and I have also been playing on a few servers on and off, but haven't found a consistent community that communicates with one another and doesn't die off quickly. I'm a little bit new to Feed the Beast, but I'm already getting a hang of things.
5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: Hopefully, just help and interact with fellow players. I'm also pretty creative when it comes to builds if that has any meaning.
6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I really like hanging around with other people, but I also like to do my own thing once in a while. I like participating in anything that comes up though.
7. Have you played with NOMNOM Gaming before: No, I haven't.
I'm really looking forward to finally finding a server to play on. To be honest, this server looked so good I signed up on these forums just now to apply instead of using Minecraftforums.net.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Brandon - Hop in vent man! We would love to have you! You seem like a great guy and I love the excitement that I see! Come and get to know the guys.

the50258

Jul 29, 2019
My real name is TJ

the50258

21 years old

Uh, thats kinda a lot. but i guess i started in 1.9 (1.8 actually but it updated two days after i got minecraft). I was a solo player for about three or so months, then i started playing around with mods. At the same time i found my first server. While i was there i developed my signature build on all servers I join (a giant angel), i also created a 74x77 block maze where i recreated the inspector gadget theme in the basement as a prize. Sadly it was griefed and i lost all of my work. I dint leave the server though, instead i helped them start an adventure map they were working on. My laptop broke for about 3 months and i lost touch with them. Since then I have been jumping from server to server and even got my own server, but it can't handle FTB so I am looking for a new server yet again.

Normally i help people with redstone as best as i can, and i am good at redpower so i guess i can help people with that kind of stuff.

I try to be.

Not sure but who knows, I've been on a lot of servers.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
No problem man! Hopefully we got it figured out now and look forward to seeing you online.

nighthawk2965

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Quinton Poole you dont need my middle name
  2. IGN:Nighthawk2965
  3. Age:13 i act more mature then 13
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: build epic builds on tekkit and ftb and vannila with rp2 redstone ect... played mc vannila for 4 years since alpha and 3years modded
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community:make amazing builds
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own:i am social
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before:no

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@ Quinton - I really appreciate your application; however, I must deny it because of your age. It is nothing against you - our server just has an age limit that I cannot violate! Sorry bud!

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
Matthew
Minecraftmatty13
Been playing quite a bit of ftb recently but want to join a server now
I want to make a community machine room and stuff like that and just help
I am quite social and would love to do projects
No

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@matthew - sorry man but our current minimum age is around 18. I appreciate you applying! We will let you know if we decide to lower the age. Good luck sir!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
I know you're not sir. I never meant any disrespect. I will talk it over with my admins and let you know later today.