Whitelist Server NOM Gaming | Mature | Bukkit | PvE | Small Community | 20 Slots | Vent | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

avayajam

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: James
  2. IGN: avayajam
  3. Age: 16
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: i have gone through many different mods and mod packs like to build buildings preferences are ancient looking temples, and modern looking skyjacker, from time to time i dwarf it up by building on sides of mountains extensive buildings from top to bedrock love redstone contraptions.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: Buildings and social clubs were minecraft players can meet up and interact with each other.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Like to work with others but if i have too i can manage on my own very dedicated to projects and like to have fun.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No i have not i am new i would like to get to play to get to join your community.

Tenfor

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Brian
  2. IGN: Tenfor
  3. Age: 32
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I have been playing since Beta 1.3
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I like to help people and I tend do do a lot of material gathering so I always have some to spare.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Both
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: I come from the same server as Tam, Xack, and Greggo.

plastikcrazie

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Jay
  2. IGN: plastikcrazie
  3. Age:23
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha. I have a lot of experience with vanilla SMP, Tekkit, and FTB.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I am always willing to participate in any group projects or activities as well as help less experienced members with any questions they may have about anything relating to FTB if I can.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I am a social Minecraft player but I also like to build on my own. Usually I would build a few buildings with others if there is some sort of community or city build but I also like to have my own place somewhere in the wilderness.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: I have played with Tamirox and Xacktar for many years and I would love to be able to continue playing with them on this server as well as meet new people.

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds really interesting but I have a few questions before I apply :)

I have been thinking about starting my own small community server but there are only 2 friends interested, which isn't much. Getting people you don't know is a risk, especially with all these frustrated, raging gamers on the net :D

So yeah, I like the whole idea of this server.
Do you plan on sticking around with this server? Because I've been on some servers, invested a lot of time, to see it go away after a month.
I'm also willing to donate if needed.
I like social building, having neighbours to show off to, check out their things, or work together on something. That's what SMP is about isn't it?
I understand that's where you want to go with this server for those people who like it.

Are there any rules about quarries or mining in general? Is it allowed to make holes anywhere? Because that can get out of hand :)
Or is there a specific Mystcraft mining age where everyone can do their mining thing?

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
This server is going to be around for a while and we have some pretty incredible builders on here! Some of us are very active and others you see every couple of days - I think that's the case on most servers!! Most people who do quarries tend to go a few hundred blocks away from others and we appreciate that. If you start to put holes everywhere that other players frequently visit - We will start "filling the holes" or at least putting 2-5 layers to cover up the holes and that is appreciated no matter where you quarry.

This server is not going to go away after a month or so and will be sticking around. Jump in vent sometime when I'm around and we can chat further - Thanks bud.

BTW: Donations are appreciated.

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my application then:

1. Name: Wim
  2. IGN: blehz_
  3. Age: 28
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Always thought Minecraft looked ugly, and didn't understand why people played it. Never played it out though. A friend of me played it and told me about the game, and linking to the Yogscast videos. I started watching those videos (not particularly for Minecraft but for the laughs, gotta love sips and sjin!). After some time I really wanted to play it myself. They use texture packs so it looks way better. I started playing some normal Minecraft, then went to Tekkit and played a lot SSP until it got too boring. No one would ever see my creations so I quit playing it. Then I played some FTB on 2 servers. But I make slow progression while others go for the biggest things in 2 days. After a month it went down, just when I installed a big storage room and sorting system in my factory. I prefer to mix the classic Minecraft thing with the technical FTB thing. That's also why I like manual mining. I also watch the Mindcrack B-Team videos on Youtube.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: In any way I can. I love building creative things, connecting with neighbours while still keeping your own style. Traincraft looks amazing to do that too :D. Helping people collecting resources, figure out problems or just how to set up something.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Both, depends on the day I guess. But more social, otherwise it's better to play SSP.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: nope
And I'm from Belgium :)

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good man! Most of us are from the USA but that's no big deal - hop in vent sometime and I'll whitelist you bro.

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
Ouch, didnt get that. Saw the server is in the UK?
It's a big time difference, not sure if that will work out with being social :D
I'll hop on vent some time next week.

Leafblading

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: My name is Wesley
  2. IGN: My IGN is Leafblading
  3. Age: I'm 14 but i'll reach the age of 15 this april
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I play minecraft since Beta 1.6 maybe earlier, i have played a lot of tekkit, voxelbox but of course also vanilla
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I would love to play on this server because I like to play with other people
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I am both. :p
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: I might, i have played GW and I play MC quite often so i might have

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@ Wesley - sorry man but we are trying to keep the age on the server a little higher. I really appreciate the application and this is by no means anything against you! Just how we have chosen to set up the server! Good luck finding in your continued search!

Corvellus

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:TJ
  2. IGN: Corvellus
  3. Age:22
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history:I've been playing minecraft for 2 years now from factions servers to MineZ and doing creative building, though I have little to no experience with FTB from the looks of it I don't want to just do it single player as it would get boring way to fast.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: Sharing my work and builds with the community and being social, I never like when someone joins a server and they entirely keep to themself seems opposite the point of playing with others.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Fairly social I do like to build my own base just to work out of but I do enjoy complex projects with people.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: I don't believe so as I've never seen that vent IP before.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@TJ - Thanks for applying man! Glad to see you on vent and we got you in the server! Thanks for applying!!

Recruitment is still open ;)

Lauruxa

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
  1. Name: Laura
  2. IGN: Lauruxa
  3. Age: 13
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I'm playing about year or two. I don't remember what version it was.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I just want to be good player.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I sometimes playing on servers. I like to build statues and buildings in SP.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No.
Sorry for my English :)

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Laura - Thank you very much for applying; however, you are a little young for our age bracket! Thank you so much for taking the time ti fill this out! Your english is fine and good luck on your server search.

RamboDroid

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: David
  2. IGN: RamboDroid
  3. Age: 32
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Vanilla 3yrs FTB Minecrack few months lots of hours though
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I have never been on a server so I look forward to working with my fellow server-mates and helping out any way I can when someone needs anything.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I have played only single player up to this point so I think I will be very social.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No I have not.
I like to build good looking builds not just a bunch of machines. Look forward to the potential opportunity to meet a build with you all.