noitem for FTB 1.5.2?

FuRiouSOne

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone update this plugin to 1.5+ http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/noitem/ to work with mcpc+ 1.5+ legacy? Or point me to a similar plugin?

It works now but spams console with errors about inventory click event, something to do with furnaces and cooking when i dont even need. Only using this plugin to prevent certain players from holding/picking up items.

thanks.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Wrong place to ask. And second read the comments on the page the author is working on it. The recent bukkit updates have caused alot of havoc for NMS based plugins (NMS means running using minecraft's code instead of bukkit's) so either wait for him to update or find a new plugin for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1376528086][/DOUBLEPOST](Edit box was showing blank so sorry for double post, Ubuntu Firefox and still working on some of my plugins for it)

Tekkit restrict might be a good alternative from what I seen other people talk about on the forums.

FuRiouSOne

Jul 29, 2019
Wrong place to ask. And second read the comments on the page the author is working on it. The recent bukkit updates have caused alot of havoc for NMS based plugins (NMS means running using minecraft's code instead of bukkit's) so either wait for him to update or find a new plugin for it.

This would be the right place to ask as some plugins may not work on MCPC+ and have to be reworked or customized to work with MCPC+. Also would be the right place to ask other users where to find a replacement working plugin that is compatible with MCPC+. Yes i just noticed the "contributor" is now posting on the page but not the author. Also what they are working on is a 1.6.2 version for latest CB which more then likely wont work for 1.5.2 MCPC+ and FTB which is why this thread would still be valid.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
This would be the right place to ask as some plugins may not work on MCPC+ and have to be reworked or customized to work with MCPC+. Also would be the right place to ask other users where to find a replacement working plugin that is compatible with MCPC+. Yes i just noticed the "contributor" is now posting on the page but not the author. Also what they are working on is a 1.6.2 version for latest CB which more then likely wont work for 1.5.2 MCPC+ and FTB which is why this thread would still be valid.

It is rude to ask for updates (if you noticed asking mod devs to update / when update will avaliable can get you banned, and same thing on the bukkit forums), if the plugin was inactive that is a different story. MCPC compatibility is a different question. As for the plugin and how it works on that plugins development the contributor has as much access to changes as nala3 (the original author).

FuRiouSOne

Jul 29, 2019
It is rude to ask for updates (if you noticed asking mod devs to update / when update will avaliable can get you banned, and same thing on the bukkit forums), if the plugin was inactive that is a different story. MCPC compatibility is a different question. As for the plugin and how it works on that plugins development the contributor has as much access to changes as nala3 (the original author).

Sorry but bukkit wont ban you for asking for an update and i do not believe it is rude at all to "ask", what planet are you from? Anyways i see you are offended from my "question" so please ignore it as you obviously are not helping to answer my question but rather ridicule me for asking, thanks anyway. Gotta love trolls....

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but bukkit wont ban you for asking for an update and i do not believe it is rude at all to "ask", what planet are you from? Anyways i see you are offended from my "question" so please ignore it as you obviously are not helping to answer my question but rather ridicule me for asking, thanks anyway. Gotta love trolls....

Two notes:
1) I've moved this post from Server Tech Support to the Server Admin Area, as this is more a query for information rather than an actual request for technical assistance.
2) Taking the tack that people who are providing you with information you may not like to hear are in fact "trolls" is a superb way to get your thread locked. cjm was relaying some tribal knowledge that usually gets taken for granted around these parts, not impugning your intelligence. It's a general rule of thumb on most forums like these to not prod about specifics on ETA because this readily and easily turns into hounding content authors to produce on a timetable, which is one of the fastest avenues to burnout.

Thanks.