Whitelist Server NOGGaming | Mindcrack | PvE | 40 Slots | Whitelisted | Anti Grief Plugins | Chestshops | Ventrilo

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BeardDaddy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I've been looking for a nice pve server that's whitelisted, long time minecraft player, but fairly new to FTB.
Some info:
IGN:BeardDaddy

Chowder

Jul 29, 2019
Hello BeardDaddy, I have added you to the white list.

Spencer, you were caught taking items from someone else's home and chest. As we have advised many times, we have zero tolerance for griefing. Good luck in your server search.

Chowder

Jul 29, 2019
Great server and community. If anyone is looking for a safe, fun, and laid back atmosphere with a server that has good mods then post up.

Thanks,

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I guess Ill try out your server see if I like it
Username: Thelastfate
Reason I want to join: Well I recently got banned from another server for suposidly
Duping which I never did and am trying to find another server to play on hopefully this server will be the one
Please dont think I will dupe on your server (You can keep a Close eye on me)

Thanks, Fate

Chowder

Jul 29, 2019
You guess??? That is an odd way to look at it.

I have added you to the whitelist and please remember we monitor new players closely.

Enjoy.
Thanks

melonhead5535

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy, I am a bit new to using forums but I would really like to find a fun community to spend time with.
IGN: Melonhead5535
I have played minecraft for about a year and a half and FTB for 6 months or so.

Bananamanftwbbq

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bananamanftwbbq
Friend's IGN: BoxiestCascade
Ages 20 and 18 respectively

Dylan (BoxiestCascade) and I, (Bananamanftwbbq or Alex) have been playing FTB for roughly seven months now on a private server for my close friends. I'm the brains behind the operation (Bananabox Industries), and he is the unpaid, menial labor force that it all possible. We want to find a smallish, tight-knit community to share our FTB experiences with. We are mature, anti-grief players who spend more time than is necessary on silly, crazy, and just plain awesome automations and builds. We also want to make new friends and just plain have fun.

Hoping to play with you soon,
-Banana

Chowder

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Melonhead, Bananaman, Boxiest, and Officertwitch.

You all have been added to the white list. Good to see some older members but please remember we are a grief free server.

thanks!
-Chowder

Yellowfire6547

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there :)
IGN: Yellowfire6547
And the reason i would like to be white listed on your server is because you guys seems mature and the server is still very young so it wont be to hard to catch up, im 19 turning 20 and would like to have some buddies to share my ftb experiences with. Even though it wasnt much thank you for reading my app and hope to talk to you soon :)

Chowder

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Yellowfire,
You have been added to the white list. Enjoy and remember there is no griefing.
Thanks!

Track394

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy fellow FTB players!
IGN: Track394
I have always enjoyed vanilla multiplayer and just started looking into the FTB modpack. I hope to have lots of fun figuring out all these mods! ;D

ZachTheCommie

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for an FTB server that is similar to Mindcrack, in the sense that it's a bunch of mature people who are trustworthy of each other. My Minecraft name is ZachTheCommie, and It'd be great if I could join this server and at least look around the place. I'm not highly experienced with FTB, but I'm not completely new.

Thanks.

degrief

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I'm interested in being whitelisted on this server. I'm a Minecraft veteran, but am quite new to Feed The Beast. I do hope that I can learn whilst playing, though. My in game name is degrief. Also, I've registered on your site.

Thank you in advance,
degrief

Jangles

Jul 29, 2019
hello!
I've been keen to get into a whitelisted server especially one with FTB. I know a fair bit with this modpack but I am still learning.
IGN: Mumscheese

thankyou

Mojo19700

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'd like to be whitelisted. I have played FTB for a while now, and haven't really had many good servers to use, and this one looks to be really good.
IGN: mojo19700