Solved No Uranium Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkyLord_Volmir

Summary of the problem No Uranium Blocks

Pack Version 1.7.0

What is the bug? [Version 1.7.1 actually]
The only Uranium blocks craftable are those from IC2, which are vastly harder to create than putting 9 ingots in a crafting grid. Yellorium or Immersive Engineering Uranium blocks are used for the IE thermoelectric generators. I feel like it's not on purpose that there is no access to either of those blocks.
To be clear: Yellorium blocks can be made from yellorium ingots, but the ingots are not craftable in this pack in favor of IE Uranium.
IE's Uranium block does not appear in JEI, even though I see it as an ingredient to make uranium slabs, which makes me think it has been removed somehow.

Mod & Version ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-76
(Though I think it's more likely a config issue in Direwolf20 1.12 version 1.71)

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Hi there,

Thanks for your issue report and more importantly your patients. It seems that a mod meant to unify and clean up ores/ingots/nuggets/etc. had an update and due to this it has caused some unexpected effects. I will address this for the next version of the pack 1.9.0.

Be sure to keep an eye out for the update, it should be here within a few days. I will reply here once I've updated the pack so you should be notified here to.

Thanks again for your patients and reporting the issue.

Reactions: ICountFrom0
S

SkyLord_Volmir

Hi,
I'm glad this did get seen. Thank you so much for looking into it.
It did seemed like some sort of overzealous oredictionary unification program.
I'll keep an eye out for the update and thanks again!

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Hi there,

Thank you for your patients. This issue has been addressed and fixed in the latest release of the modpack, 1.9.0 - it's still a beta mind so be sure to backup before updating. As such, this issue will now be closed. If you're still experiencing problems please open a new issue report via the same method as before.

Many thanks once again for your help to find and iron out the various issues in the modpack.

Changelog (Basic):
https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-direwolf20-1-12/files/2534193

Status
Not open for further replies.