No Sound Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
I have some problem with sound here, when i go to twilight forest it seems that all the mobs there didn't make any sounds except the vanilla mobs. What causes this?

And also tinker tool table didn't make a sounds too when creating / modifying things. When i watch someone's lp there is sound in either twilight and tinker

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Try redownloading the modpack. Also go to your /resources/ folder in the FTB installation folder and see if it got any folders there.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Try redownloading the modpack. Also go to your /resources/ folder in the FTB installation folder and see if it got any folders there.

Well I have 3 ftb unleashed mod pack that I redownload and they all the same.

I need to take a look at the resource folder. If there is no folders in the /resources then what I can do?

I can hear IC2 machine sounds just well though

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
How can i get just the resource folder then? Weird, i download all of them straight from the launcher though

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
Send ftb to download in a different location, then once it has run, exit, change the path back, and replace the new one with the old one.

Reactions: reddvilzz

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
Hrmm. Is it just vanilla mobs and vanilla related things (and IC2 in this case) making sound? If so, then the mod files are damaged. Might want to replace the broken mods with the same version. It's probably your ftb using a broken mirror.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Already did that too. And there is still no sounds. That is why i am so confused. My friend have the sound but not me

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Hrmm. Is it just vanilla mobs and vanilla related things (and IC2 in this case) making sound? If so, then the mod files are damaged. Might want to replace the broken mods with the same version. It's probably your ftb using a broken mirror.

Can you upload your resource folder so that i can download it?

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid not. It would breach the copyright of Minecraft. Sorry :(

Oh okay. It seems i can't get the sounds no matter what. I tried what you said changing the download place, tried all of it and no luck. Downloading the mod itself still no luck.

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
There have been reports of your same problem: here or here.
One thing to try is pressing F3 and S at the same time. This could cause problem with some other mods' sounds though. Generally, this seems to be a problem with some mod in the modpack.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
There have been reports of your same problem: here or here.
One thing to try is pressing F3 and S at the same time. This could cause problem with some other mods' sounds though. Generally, this seems to be a problem with some mod in the modpack.

Well i've looked in the mod pack and can't find anything with liteloader / sound integrated thingy. My friend said that he have the twilight forest but not me :(.

I am still don't find any solution on it

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
Try the F3 + S solution. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Btw, liteloader is a coremod.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
I tried f3 + s nothing happening only make other mod sounds disappearing now i don't have any sounds except from vanilla one after doing that.

So can i just delete the liteloader just like the other thread said?

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
You could definitely try.

Can't find any liteloader. Anyway looks like i found the problem.

Before that i have no sounds at all in portal gun, dartcraft force mit, TiC tool table. And now i removed the music timer mod all the sounds went back, i have not try the twilight forest though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.