No sound - Divine RPG only

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

clippjam

Jul 29, 2019
I have no sound when playing on the new Divine RPG pack. I have all of my sound settings on my computer and in minecraft set quite high, and nothing is muted. I have removed all the voxel mods and added Rei's minimap, if that makes any difference. I have seen this happen on other modpacks, but it usualy fixes its self after a while, but I am getting no such luck here. Is it just a bug with the pack, or am I missing something? I have reloaded the game several times, and deleted and re-installed the pack, but with no results.

Slenos

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same problem. but I figured it out! Go to options in game and turn the sound to 0%. go back to the game for a few seconds. then go back into options and bring the sound back up to 100%. that worked for me. maybe it'll work for you too. :)

clippjam

Jul 29, 2019
It worked, sound is back. Thanks for the help! Playing a game with no sound is annoying, glad to see it can be fixed.

volbia

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if others are experiencing the same thing but the only sound I have in this mod pack is when i break a block or animals grunt. No walking / breaking blocks / swimming etc.

Atomizer_Zero

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure just restarting the game should actually fix all sound related issues. If i'm not mistaken, Minecraft doesn't download the sound files straight away.

Cwfish

Jul 29, 2019
I tried that but it never worked for me. I also tried moving the divine rpg sound files to the minecraft resources folder, but that didn't do anything either. I really liked the mob sounds from divine rpg and im disappointed its not working. Do any of you have any other suggestions?

Jaredus

Jul 29, 2019
I've actually got the same problem as volbia does in the Ultimate pack. Only block breaking and animal sounds.

Learner

Jul 29, 2019
You must disable the ImmersionSoundPack litemod, by clicking the 'edit mods' button from the launcher. It does not change anything, nor does it cause any multiplayer hurdles either.

kleineMax

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I have the same issue as volbia and Jaredus, no sound from walking and mining/digging. But i have the Direwolf20 ModPack and there is no ImmersionSoundPack litemod.

Can anybody help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.