Mac No Renderer for ID 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiraph52

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on smp lately and crash every 10 - 30 minutes because I get a message in yellow text on the Console window saying "[WARNING] [FZ] No renderer for ID 5" sometimes it is other numbers but every time it crashes, ID 5 error is always there. The game then freezes and shuts down and I have to force quit the application. I don't know what is causing this, my guess is Forestry. I have searched all over the web for an answer but couldn't find one replicating mine, so I decided to post my own on FTB Forums. Crash report

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
It looks like your crashing not because of the render error (No idea why that error, I get it to but never causes a crash.)

Follow the link in my sig for additional Java parameters, and try those.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Because you are using OSX 10.8.x...... That is why. I do not know how to make it work on that OS. SOME people have gotten it to work by following the instructions on the link in my signature about java updating... And Downgrading their java then re-enabling java for apps on their computer (Both instructions are on that page.) I can not help you if you downgrade and something breaks....

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
:( Yeah, sorta....

Until Apple/Oracle?lwjgl people fix this, that version of the osx is out of luck... UNLESS somebody figures out how to make it work. I am not a mac guy.

I have a couple macs, but they are not running the latest version of OSX. (Nor do I have an extra Mac to put it on.) so I can't troubleshoot it to try and find a way around. I know this sucks, I'm sorry. I check google / apple / Oracle every couple of days, and am talking to the guys in each of their respective tech-support places, but nothing yet.

Veirilli

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to the current version of Java 6 and adjusting my java parameters to allow for better memory allocation the DW20 pack works fine on my Mac with 10.8.2. Since his java appears to be updated, I would suggest adjusting the java parameters since this issue appears to be caused by low memory (allocation).

Status
Not open for further replies.