No more diamonds from coal?!?! (Mindcrack 8.2.0)

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
If you need actual coal instead of coal dust (say, for silicon boules in redpower), that's renewable too - you can use soul shards to make a wither skeleton spawner.
Interesting that you use an example, where you can substitute the coal with charcoal ;)

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Since when you can put an industrial diamond in a crafting table will give you a normal one? It doesn't work for me in mindcrack 8.2.0

Interesting fact, it can be. Electrolyzing 4 blaze powder gives one coal dust and one sulfur dust, so about two stacks of blaze rods = one diamond, or just under one stack of blaze rods if macerated = one diamond

The only thing that's not easily renewable in the process of creating diamonds is lava for the obsidian. But even then Magma crucibles can handle that task

Blazerods for diamonds don't work anymore

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Since when you can put an industrial diamond in a crafting table will give you a normal one? It doesn't work for me in mindcrack 8.2.0

Evidently before whatever updates disabled that, for you, eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if Greg changed ind. diamond -> diamond if he's also brought back the useless ind. diamond again.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if the post isn't more than a week old, I would assume something else... Well with gregNerf, of course not.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Uhh did anyone know that there is a new GT machine that use Industrial dimaonds? Maybe that why he change it back to that so you can make it and have to have 64 coals on you.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
From bees you get diamond dust, also by macerating a diamond block, which in the cablosion impressor makes industrials diamond.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019

Blazerods for diamonds don't work anymore

Odd, I'm playing mindcrack 8.2.0 and industrial diamonds -> diamonds in a crafting grid works for me, I'm using a pocket crafting table for it

But to my dismay, yes I just found out today that blaze rods don't work anymore T.T

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the latest GT, and have just made some diamonds from industrial diamonds (through the crafting table), so it still works..

LittleMike

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know why it's not working for you, Dravarden, it's working for me. Which is good, because it means just an extra step was added, not that the ability was removed.