No mod packs work for me

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

sirdrinksalot312

Title No mod packs work for me

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Infinity Evolved, Crackpack, Hermitpack, Direwolf20

Modpack version 1.7.10/1.10/1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/f3b211f9

Details of the issue I've been trying to launch multiple FTB modpacks thourgh Curse for a couple of days. No matter which pack I try it always seems to stop responding and crach in the Mojang screen while it's loading 2/7 and I noticed it's mostly stuff about EnderCore. I'm using the latest Java version adn I got no older Javas on my pc.

S

sirdrinksalot312

Thank you for your response I removed the cap and maxed out the memory allocation in Curse settings but I'm still having the same issue.

Bdogs1

Jul 29, 2019
Are you running on 32bit java? I know that some modpacks now require 64bit of java

Bdogs1

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully that wasn't suppose to sound harsh, couldn't get to his crash report since that site doesn't load for me for some reason so I wanted to post what I thought it could be.... Anyways, did you solve your problem yet sirdrinksalot312?