No Chaos Guardian, And Draconic Cores

N

NickGamingFTW

With the mod Draconic Evolution, isn't it supposed to change how the end looks? For me the end looks exactly the same as without the mod, and along with that there's no Chaos Guardian Island or just the Chaos Guardian itself (Sorry if the island isn't called that, I don't know exactly what it's called yet). Another thing, I have the ProjectE mod installed as well as Draconic Evolution. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos and have seen that Draconic Cores have EMC values. Though when I go to learn the Draconic Core it doesn't show an EMC value. Please tell me what is (or what I'm doing) wrong.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The Chaos Islands spawn only at coordinates that are multiples of something like 10000 (or maybe it's 1000 or 5000; I don't remember off the top of my head). If you go to x=10000, z=10000, or any other point in the End where the coordinates are multiples of those numbers (e.g. (10000, -10000), (20000, 30000), etc.), you'll find one for sure unless someone on your server already blew it up.

As for the ProjetE thing... I don't know. There may be an option in ProjE's config file to give EMC values to things that don't already have EMC values.

N

NickGamingFTW

The Chaos Islands spawn only at coordinates that are multiples of something like 10000 (or maybe it's 1000 or 5000; I don't remember off the top of my head). If you go to x=10000, z=10000, or any other point in the End where the coordinates are multiples of those numbers (e.g. (10000, -10000), (20000, 30000), etc.), you'll find one for sure unless someone on your server already blew it up.

As for the ProjetE thing... I don't know. There may be an option in ProjE's config file to give EMC values to things that don't already have EMC values.
I know about the coordinates but it doesn't have the cloud like things or the meteor things. it's just a blank void other than the main island.

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
What version of minecraft? DE for minecraft 1.10.2 isn't completed yet so some things are missing. I know the reactor isn't fully in yet so the chaos islands might not be in yet.

As for project E I'm assuming it gets Emc values from the cost of the various components used to craft it. Therefore if the modpack you are using hasn't assigned values to draconium dust or ingots than the core won't have a value either.