No 1.10 Pack will launch (Infinity Lite, Hermit, or Unstable)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Tzukasa

Jul 29, 2019
Title No 1.10 Pack will launch (Infinity Lite, Hermit, or Unstable)

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Infinity Lite

Modpack version recommended

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://pastebin.com/dLSLD0vW

Details of the issue I wanted to give MC a go again after not playin for a year and really wanted to try the 1.10 MC update modded so I've been trying to play Infinity Lite but it wont launch. I've tried different versions of the pack 1.0.1 and 1.1.0 yet it's the same result. After downloading it just stalls and fails to launch. The 1.10 Hermit pack and the 1.10 Unstable does the exact same thing but the 1.7 packs like Direwolf load right up.

The spot that the 1.10 packs stick on is always this line not matter which pack it is: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0

Once I decided yesterday I wanted to pay some FTB again after about a year, I updated my java to the latest 1.8 version from the older 1.7 java I was using before. Was that a mistake? I have the launcher set to use 4 gigs ram and have tried setting it higher, lower, I've tried everything I could think of.

Also it's absolutely not my rig I have 16gigs ram , i7 4960x , gtx780ti and latest drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
[INFO] LaunchFrameHelpers.printInfo:33: FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.4.3 Build: 10403)
Oh it's the exact same problem, though it maybe being caused by something different the result is the same.

Update your launcher: download new version manually from FTB website. Hint: look for legacy launcher if you want to continue using FTB Launcher