Whitelist Server Nightfury's Direwolf 1.7 1.01 EU Server|Towny|Essentials|LWC BETA SERVER!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lempl31415

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - lempl31415
Age 18
Country - Czech republic
Language - Czech, English, Deutsch (not best)
How long have you been playing Minecraft - for 3 years

I had been playing on your server about year / year and half ago with my friend perseusss i was admin there but than there was some technical issues and u decidet to stop funding your server so it ended but now i found you and your server again and i would love to play here again (if possible even with my budy perseusss) and i would like to just build base and live peacefully withaut griefers but play with other players and work together

Last edited:

perseusss

Jul 29, 2019
Love ya nightfury :D
Now lets start Argumentation Socrates style!
But how could he be jerk if you made him admin?
If he was a jerk why did you allow him and me to create spawn for you?

MysteriusDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Love ya nightfury :D
Now lets start Argumentation Socrates style!
But how could he be jerk if you made him admin?
If he was a jerk why did you allow him and me to create spawn for you?
it was a very long time ago, i was newb at server stuff and i was young,

lempl31415

Jul 29, 2019
and i was the one who was helping with rebuilding spawn and if u need help i had server on ftb too so i could maybe help u and plllz whitelist me and perseusss we would like to play together on some peacefull place :'(

Last edited:

smetie_NL

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: smetie_NL
2.) Age: 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: minecraft Beta 1.6
4.) Why do you want to join our server and what you wanna build: I want to play ftb 1.7 and i want to try out all the new mods.