Whitelist Server Nightfury's Direwolf 1.7 1.01 EU Server|Towny|Essentials|LWC BETA SERVER!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Style__

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Style__
Description: I want to try out the new 1.7 mods and love machine automation

MysteriusDragon

Jul 29, 2019
pretty sure i did, Style__

S t y l e _ _

edit as seems name registrion is down again, come in to the server and i add you manually :3

Ragnuk

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Ragnuk
2.) I'm 21
3.) I've been playing minecraft since 2011
4.) I want to get into 1.7.10 modded minecraft and I prefer playing on server instead of SP. Also I love that your server is in Europe so I wont have much latency.
I usually build bases with lots of tech and automation. I've been thinking of doing some thaumcraft this time! :)

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Oscaro947
2.) Age: 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server and what you wanna build: I am looking for a (reasonably) stable server. That said, I generally like to build minimalistic factories/automation.

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, is placed a openblocks skyblock ... DONT DO IT !!! your game will crash as long as u are in the area! (it seems as soon as the block gets renderd ) so i cant log in to remove it. Dont go near my base, it will my crash u too! Night, can u contact me somehow to figure out how to get rid of it? Maybee talk in skype, ts ... something like that. cheers, derlYn

Last edited:

MysteriusDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Server is up and running, If you get the error
"Failed to connect to server: there are 1 missing blocks and items"
then Udate OpenBloks, :D

FageLP1

Jul 29, 2019
The new Openblocks kills my Minecraft, cant update it, just remove these blocks ingame and remove the new openblocks

MysteriusDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Sky block recipes are removed!
And openblocks items are missing becuse we had to reload the mod,
If you want em back PM me on the server or here
Sorry! :D

* SkyBlocks made clients crash and server run, So we had to remove em for your own safty
this will ikekly be fixed in DW pack v 1.0.3

Last edited:

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MegaVoimaa
I have been playing Minecraft since alpha.
I would like to join because I like small servers where I can just build in peace. I'm not too good with any of these mods yet so I don't know what I'm going to build.

PHP36

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN PHP36_PT
2.) Age 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since Beta (the time when bc and ic2 were the only 2 teck mods)
4.) Why do you want to join our server and what you wanna build? The point i like about servers is the hability to talk/trade/cooperate with other players wich in FTB is very funny