psp

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone here listen to nightcore?
If so post your favorite songs.

My current ones are:

These are just my current ones.
I have around 400 nightcore songs in playlists on plug.dj
https://plug.dj/psp
I'm playing nightcore 40% of the day there, if you wanna pop by.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
There is a thread for this now:D
Current favorites, although this list changes weekly for me
This one has a tiny bit of language at one part, if that is a problem for you do not listen, if that is a problem for the forums I will remove this one

Last edited:
Reactions: psp

psp

Jul 29, 2019
There is a thread for this now:D
Current favorites, although this list changes weekly for me
This one has a tiny bit of language at one part, if that is a problem for you do not listen, if that is a problem for the forums I will remove this one
My favorites list changes hourly.
https://plug.dj/nightcore-331
Is where I find most of the good songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cWR9s6CTsTk
Now that I think of it...
Way to many of these images could be consider explicit.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I do not know how I have lived without this one...it is sooo amazing for my ears:)

megagodxxx

Jul 29, 2019
nightcore is terrible tbh.Its just making the thing high.Yes it also is high pitched.But mostly its just high.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
nightcore is terrible tbh.Its just making the thing high.Yes it also is high pitched.But mostly its just high.

Well, your free to have your own opinion and I will not try to convince you otherwise.

Now I am not a mod or anything , nor do I claim to be, so this is just a request from a fellow ftb forum member and you have every right to continue posting whatever you like until someone with authority states otherwise (I am not saying they should or will say anything, just that you have the right unless they state you do not). While you are free to think whatever you might and I thank you for being honest, this seems to me to be a thread for those who like nightcore. So if you could not comment on what you dislike about it in this thread I would truly appreciate it. Again, I have no more or less authority than you or any other "normal" member, so this is just a personal request between forum users (and on a side note I hope to see you future thread where we can discuss things we both enjoy, like minecraft/mods:)).

Reactions: ShadowHawk707

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I need to just hook up NightcoreReality's channel to this thread, will likely contain all the post I would make anyway:p

Been listening to this almost non-stop since she uploaded it.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
The beat makes me want to get off my @$$ and go do something memorable. The lyrics could be considered insulting to some though.

I'm going to try and make a playlist for all 400+ nightcore songs I have saved.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
An interesting song. Makes me feel like doing something.
Something big, great, fantastic.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
And lets going, lets go do stuff!

Ever listen to that song that makes you feel like you could do whatever you want, if you tried? Build an empire? Go exploring? Really, just, ENJOY life?