Request Nice Community Servers that are Light on frames

D

DahoboKing

Hello, I would like to know if there are any nice community servers that I could join in on a rather weak computer and have a nice time with friendly people. My computer is currently really old and waiting to be replaced, but I still want to know if there are any servers out there that don't SPAM carpenter's blocks and go crazy with microparts, beyond the necessary wiring and making things look good. I also don't know if Infinity would play at all on my computer, so that is off the list.
Thanks,
DaHoboKing!

Jul 29, 2019
You could look at devcoftb servers and choose a pack you like I love their servers and variety of packs

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like to know if there are any nice community servers that I could join in on a rather weak computer and have a nice time with friendly people. My computer is currently really old and waiting to be replaced, but I still want to know if there are any servers out there that don't SPAM carpenter's blocks and go crazy with microparts, beyond the necessary wiring and making things look good. I also don't know if Infinity would play at all on my computer, so that is off the list.
Thanks,
DaHoboKing!
Hey I got a server running just fine pm me if you're interested

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

A

Arcanuo

I suck at Forums, so how do I do that xD

Your going to click the Username Hawkeye. It'll open a popup and you should see the option to start a conversation. Simply press that and fill out the form.

D

DahoboKing

Your going to click the Username Hawkeye. It'll open a popup and you should see the option to start a conversation. Simply press that and fill out the form.
Thanks! and great picture

D

DahoboKing

I know its been a while since I posted this thread, but things have changed. I would like to find an infinity evolved server, or a monster server that doesn't have restrictions about age or anything like that (because the owner of hawlkeye's server didn't like that i was 17 and that's ok) I also hope to be able to play with my brother on this server, and still have a good community! thanks