Whitelist Server nFernalGaming | Monster 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Dedicated | Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PaperKrane

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: PaperKrane
2. Age: 25
3. How many times have you been banned? None.
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Guards! Guards! It's part of a great series that uses a fantasy setting to make fun of everything under the sun, even modern concepts like rock music, film, and quantum physics.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Strategy, Building.
6. Timezone: Central US

Itsakaru

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Itsakaru
2. Age: 21
3. How many times have you been banned? None
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? "Bushido: The Soul of Japan," by Nitobe Inazo. Wonderful explanation of the origins of Japanese Culture and mindset.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most?: Shooter, RTS, Platformer, Puzzle, (MMO)RPG
6. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (U.S.)

Recommended to this server by Lleshlo.

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Blaze_Stigma

2. Age:30+

3. How many times have you been banned? trys to count....... 3 2 1 0?? Yes 0 I have never been banned before and dont plan on it

4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? really? i dont like to read much but if you ask be the bible

5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most?
I am the co leader of a small gta5 online crew. I been Moderator on battlefield server before the server close down .I have been in many other groups few years. Mostly stick to console games but been know to disappear and go into pc gaming for a month or so . still have some games to play on pc

6. Timezone: eastern time zone United states

CometWolf

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name:
CometWolf
2. Age:
3. How many times have you been banned?
Not me specifically, but my account was hacked at one point ages ago, so god knows how many back then. That was quickly rectified though luckily.
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it?
I don't generally read books, so i would have to say A Song of Ice and Fire, since i watch Game of Thrones :p
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most?
Challenging games, ala Dark Souls.
6. Timezone:
GMT+1

7 just seems ripe for a "yo momma" joke! :p

Gordis

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Gordyz
2. Age:18.
3. How many times have you been banned? 0.
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Märchenmonds Kinder by Wolfgang, defnently the best experience on reading the second book before the first one.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Puzzles and RPG's.
6. Timezone: GMT-3.

LavishCorgi

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: LavishCorgi
2. Age: 24
3. How many times have you been banned? None
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Love all the People by Bill Hicks. It's a philosophical look at the development of one of America's most outspoken comedians.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Team Fortress 2, Fallout 3, others that I won't list
6. Timezone: GMT -6

The server sounds like quite the pleasurable experience. I'm looking forward to testing the waters. Thank You for your consideration.