Whitelist Server nFernalGaming | Monster 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Dedicated | Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tasttey

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Tasttey
2. Age: 33 (I know, I'm ancient)
3. How many times have you been banned? Never
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? A favorite book is too hard to chose, however if I can recommend a recent series I have found enjoyable, I'd have to say the Presidential Agent series by W.E.B. Griffin. The characters are well developed and quite entertaining, the plot is engaging, and while some of his earlier works are rather technical and dry Griffin's latest series is surprising accessible and a joy to read.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? MOBAs, RPGs (both single player and MMO) and the occasional FPS.
6. Timezone: Eastern

MrG

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Hey Hello!
1. In-Game (MC) Name: PitekG
2. Age: 28
3. How many times have you been banned?
He hehe, I banned myself few times on my own server, fun times ^^.
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it?
Books by Christopher Moore especially "A Dirty Job" and "Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story", soo much fun :D
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most?
Strategy ones :)
6. Timezone: CET

I hope there is still some place for cretive players ;).

CursedCloud

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, hi there, ho there!
1. In-Game (MC) Name: CursedCloud
2. Age: 20
3. How many times have you been banned? None so far. ^^'
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Hm, my favorite book would be City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau. I have like three in the series! XD I would recommend it because they made a movie from it. :p I'm currently reading The Dark Tower series, by Stephen King. Meh, it's alright.... I like scifi/fantasy >.>
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Fps all the way! Rpg I like as well.
6. Timezone: EST

Hope to see you in game Pite! XD

Blarg

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: ElBob123
2. Age: 26
3. How many times have you been banned? 0
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? "How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You" by The Oatmeal
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Sandbox building games like Minecraft, Starbound, etc.
6. Timezone: PST

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
If you are having trouble connecting to the server, please try either degrading to 1.0.10 and upgrading again, or try force updating the pack.

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: TommyDiamonds
2. Age: 24
3. How many times have you been banned? : None
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? : Island of the Blue Dolphins , first book I've ever read. Castaway-like plot.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Final Fantasy
6. Timezone: PST

Donorak

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Donorak
2. Age: 21
3. How many times have you been banned? Not even once
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? The Fire Within, Ice fire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal. Chris D'Lacey is an amazing author
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Rpgs, FPS, and many others. World of tanks, War thunder.
6. Timezone: Central US

Alon

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: LazyAlon
2. Age: 19
3. How many times have you been banned? Never so far, and I intend to keep it that way :]
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Two books share this place, one being "C# In a Nutshell" by Peter Drayton, the other is Twilight. No, i'm joking. It's actually 99 Francs by Frederic Beigbeder. A must-read book written by an excellent author.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Well, as of lately i own a mac, so at the moment nothing else except Minecraft, but I do enjoy playing MMOFPS (CS:GO, BF4), and I'm a huge fan of the Assassins Creed series (fourlogy).
6. Timezone: Israel / GMT +2

Decessus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game (MC) Name: Decessus
2. Age: 24
3. How many times have you been banned? Never.
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? I suppose I would have to recommend a Dictionary or Thesaurus since they're very handy for many things. I've got no other 'book' I could put in-place of them unfortunately.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? FPS's, Resource Management, RTS's, City-Sims, Puzzle, PvP/PvE, Minecraft Vanilla, and RP/Adventure Games.
6. Timezone: GMT - 06:00

Snapplepeach

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Snapplepeach
2. Age: 20
3. How many times have you been banned? Never
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Virginia Woolf's To The Lighthouse is perhaps the "best" book I have ever read, though it had me confused most of the way through. The way the author plays with the concept of time is unforgettable. I might qualify this by saying that many of my classmates hated the book.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Typically open-world games that let me do my own thing. So much of my life is ruled by school and work, where your goals and deadlines are often laid out for you. Games allow me to do whatever I want at my own pace. I am studying engineering in college currently, so I like games like Space Engineers, Feed the Beast, etc. (Though some GTA is pretty great for having some fun, nonsensical times too)
6. Timezone: US Pacific

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, just wondering, is the CC HTTP API enabled on this server? (was on earlier but forgot to ask and can't log on right now xD)

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Hannibal_00
2. Age: 22
3. How many times have you been banned? zero
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Either the Dune series by Frank Herbert for sci-fi epic, or anything by Haruki Murakami for abit of surrealism
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? RTS, RPG, TRPG, ARPG, JRPG, point and clicks, god games, Strategy.
6. Timezone: GMT -8

edit: forgot to add, KAMI is not enabled? there has been no mention of it in OP

bowlofspiders

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: bowlofspiders
2. Age: 18
3. How many times have you been banned? Once
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? I don't read
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? FPS, RTS, MMO, TPS, MOBI, Sandbox, RPG, JRPG
6. Timezone: US East

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Hannibal_00, bowlofspiders, & Sw33tR0llThief you are added to the whitelist.

KAMI is not enabled.

The server will no longer be accepting new applicants for the time being.