Whitelist Server nFernalGaming | Monster 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Dedicated | Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: TheEpicBuilder99
2. age: 18
3. how many times have you been banned: Once for trolling an unprotected server run by a 12 year old. (don't reject me for that)
4. what is your favourite book? I loved the Harry Potter series ( J.K Rowling) they are amazing exciting novels which gripped me for hours.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? TF2, COD, battlefield and other fps's. But minecraft is my fav game
6. time zone: UK

Last edited:

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
Torlen youve been added
Hey there! I see I am the 21st person to apply. I know there are only 20 slots, but I doubt all 20 people are going to be on at the same time. There were 32 people whitelisted on the last server I played on (left coz no one played on it) and the most people on at one time EVER was 4.
I hope I can still join the server and that this message doesnt make you think I am a beggar
Thank you in the long term and bye,
TheEpicBuilder99

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry TheEpicBuilder, you were issued a global ban for griefing.
Yes about that. I was banned on a server run by 12 year olds which had the plugin. I rly wanna get on an active server with other people. I have no intentions to ruin other peoples' experiences.
Thanks for taking your time.
EpicBuilder

RedBamboo

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: CrazyPlato
2. Age: 17
3. How many times have you been banned? Zero!
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Macbeth, a brilliant combination of a tragedy, subtle humor, and deception.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Some shooters, such as DayZ SA and DayZ Mod. I also play a bit of Hearhstone aswell.
6. Timezone: Pacific.

Thanks. :)

IzahShados

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: IzahShados
2. Age: 19
3. How many times have you been banned? None.
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Mothership by John Brosnan because it is amazing. (If I tell you, it'll spoil it completely.)
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Minecraft and first person shooter types. Also adventure games such as skyrim.
6. Timezone: Nz time. +12GMT I think.

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
The server is currently undergoing maintenance as we update to the latest mod-pack version. Please see the original post for updates.

Update: The server is now resuming normal service, please see original post for more information on updating to the latest version. Sorry for the long wait everyone.

Last edited:

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the trouble im bringing but I have no clue what you mean with what you posted on the main page.
This is what MC tells me when I try logging in, "The following multiparts are not installed on this client: Extrautils:fence, ExtrautilspipeJacket".

Any help?

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Ok.

Update your modpack to the newest Monster version 1.0.10, go into 'Edit modpack' and:

Disable: Biomes O' Plenty (416), Highlands, Thaumcraft(4.0.5b)
Enable: BloodMagic, SpecialMobs, and LycanitesMobs

Download the newest versions of Biomes O' Plenty(434) and Thaumcraft(4.1.0b), links are in the main post at the top.
Add them via the launcher 'Add Mod' in the Edit Modpack window. (make sure the new versions are in the enabled list)

You must also KEEP the betterstorage and xact mods (as they were removed in the 1.0.10 modpack), if you've lost them, come on mumble and we'll get that fixed.

IF anyone is having problems please come on mumble and I will troubleshoot the issue with you to get it resolved: voice.nfernalgaming.com

WaffleGod345

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: WaffleGod345
2. Age:19
3. How many times have you been banned?: 0
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it?: I really enjoyed http://www.amazon.com/Nostradamus-Complete-Prophecies-John-Hogue/dp/1862043884 But would not recomend it because of how difficult it is to understand.

5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most?: I mostly play creative games like minecraft, littlebigplanet, scribblenauts, etc etc...
6. Timezone: EST GMT-5

EDIT- How do I update the modpack?

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
WaffleGod345 youve been added. Please see above post for updating. (to update modpack just make sure to have 1.0.10 selected in the dropdown in the launcher)

CommanderLeianne

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: CommanderLeianne
2. Age: 22
3. How many times have you been banned? 0
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Perks of Being a Wallflower. We accept the love we think we deserve.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? I only play minecraft lol.
6. Timezone: Central, I do work a full-time job + go to school so its hard for me to be a 24/7 player but whenever I do have free time I play! :D

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: JyrasiQ
2. Age: 21
3. How many times have you been banned? never
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Outsiders, only book i could really get into haha.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? LoL, Rust, DayZ, Hearthstone.
6. Timezone: EAST US

would be awesome to join :)

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
Can we get a mirror of Thaumcraft 4.1.0b? The thread updated to 4.1.0e and theres no older download for 4.1 yet...