Whitelist Server nFernalGaming | Monster 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Dedicated | Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tetrafin

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Tetrafin69
2. Age:24
3. How many times have you been banned?: 0
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it?: only like ready ingame stuff and dont got time for the books but id probly like LoTR series.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most?: Play Skyrim, GTA, Diablo series, DayZ, Starcraft 2, So much others also and also Spent alot of my Years in WoW back then.
6. Timezone: Eastern
7. Please provide at least 3 references of people you've known for more than a year and are not directly related to you: Veni, Vidi, Vici

Jackoffripper

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name:Jackoffripper
2. Age:28
3. How many times have you been banned? 0
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? I can not say I am the biggest of book readers. Though if I had to pick a novel to recommend it would have to be Abhorsen by Garth Nix. It's a tale about necromancy, the after life, and the many facuts of a woman's life who must act as a mediator between them.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? League of Legends, Smite, Borderlands, Borderlands 2.
6. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Autista_SvK
2. Age: 20
3. How many times have you been banned? Never
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? I absolutely love all the Warcraft novels, but that's just me and my obsession with WoW and everyone around it ^^
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Apart from MC I play WoW and League of Legends
6. Timezone: GMT+1(Central Europe)

Minetimedude

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: jake2nv

2. Age: 21

3. How many times have you been banned? Never

4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Harry potter series. It's always good to see the movies but there's always more details in the books

5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? I play everything besides sports games I don't know what it is lol. I play sim city, gta and all the other normals one but I like playing ftb the most

6. Timezone: Australia

Geraki96

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Geraki96
2. Age: 18
3. How many times have you been banned? I think once,i broke by accident a blaze spawner in a vanillia server(second day in MC),never again :D
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Lord Of the Rings book series by Tolkin,his books are amazing with very interesting content...
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? I enjoy playing RPG MMO,action(CoD) and much more..
6. Timezone: GMT +2

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry that my post is a bit out of topic... After updating to 1.0.10, I am having a problem connecting the server, it says I am missing a few microblocks, could you help me guys?

Regards

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
We haven't updated to the 1.0.10 version of the mod pack yet. We are still on 1.0.9 with some enabled mod changes. Along with Biomes O' Plenty you will need to enable BloodMagic, LycantitesMobs, and SpecialMobs too.

Edit: Before updating to the next version of the modpack it will be announced on the server in the MOTD.

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: zamder145
2. Age:21
3. How many times have you been banned?0
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Last book I actually read was enders game, really enjoyed it, did not see that ending coming! The book was WAY better than the movie...
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? MMORPG.
6. Timezone: Eastern, UTC-5

Torlen

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name:Torlen
2. Age: 27
3. How many times have you been banned? None
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Lord of the Rings. I'd recommend it because even after reading it probably 100+ times, I still learn something new every time I finish it again.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? I also play World of Warcraft.
6. Timezone: EST