Whitelist Server nFernalGaming | Monster 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Dedicated | Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
y231wXR.png

Server IP: 144.76.58.164 (or just nfernalgaming.com)

Running FTB Monster version 1.0.11 (slightly modified) - 20 slots

Please disable Highlands and ATG.
Please enable SpecialMobs, BloodMagic, and Lycanites Mobs

The Monster modpack is still in public beta; things could break when they update.

The nFernalGaming Server is under beta development as well; maybe you'll get a badge.

Server Playstyle: Normal Survival, No-PVP unless it's agreed upon
Daily Backups, Scheduled Restarts (Every 12 hours)

JhBYwcr.png

Current Rules (always subject to change):
1. Have fun.
2. Respect and be respected. Play nice, nobody likes to eat sand in the sandbox (well...except Jimmy)
3. Be willing to play with others, but able to hold your own hand.
4. Racism, harassment, griefing, and the whole list of things you know you shouldn't do won't be tolerated. Dead serious here, this is the warning.
FqXw8Ve.png

Eyf7RGB.png

Banned and Disabled Stuff
1. Mystcraft items for generating worlds are disabled, but fun times are ahead yet! (Yes, we have a mining world!)
2. Did I miss anything? Oh, some things already disabled with the pack have remained disabled(EnderNet, MeteorCraft). Enabled mods are listed below.
3. QCraft Quantum Computers are disabled at this time.
4. Highlands and ATG are disabled for now.

Requirements to Play
1. Blood Magic, LycanitesMobs and SpecialMobs should be Enabled
2. No special mod updates at this time.
3. Maturity; 18+. And remember this isn't Xbox Live.

Whitelist Application:
1. In-Game (MC) Name:
2. Age:
3. How many times have you been banned?
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it?
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most?
6. Timezone:
7. Please provide at least 3 references of people you've known for more than a year and are not directly related to you.
xD lol, just joking.

Other Lesser Cool Stuff
We run a Mumble Server. Connect via voice.nfernalgaming.com port 64738
Our website is still in the bakery, but you can connect with us through Facebook or Steam too.
f73p0ga.png

Last edited:

cfehunter

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: cfehunter
2. Age: 24
3. How many times have you been banned? 0
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Anything discworld, continued character and world development over 39 books. It's kind of great. If you're in to something more serious then read a song of ice and fire, it's a fantastic torture device if you know anybody that's just watching the TV series but hasn't read the books :D
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? I mostly enjoy open world games, I've spent crazy amounts of time playing terraria and the elder scrolls series but I also like strategy. XCOM is a favourite right now.
6. Timezone: GMT + 0

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: iamjackproskater
2. Age: 18
3. How many times have you been banned? I have never been banned.
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Regarding books my selection would be fairly limited due to my disintrest in reading in my free time. From my limited library I would recommend The Hobbit.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Spend most all of my game time on minecraft, however I used to be a huge console player. Played most of the major first person shooters, as well as sport games.
6. Timezone: PST

upoil

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: upoil
2. Age: 28
3. How many times have you been banned? Zero
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Wheel of Time or A Song of Ice and Fire. I like fantasy.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Crusader Kings II, Orcs Must Die
6. Timezone: Mountain

Lleshlo

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Lleshlo
2. Age: 22
3. How many times have you been banned? None
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Captain's Fury of the Codex of Alara series by Jim Butcher. I'd recommend this series to any fantasy fan because it takes aspects of very different ideas and brings together a world unlike any other.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? A bit of everything. BF4, Terraria, Dayz, Skyrim, Natural Selection 2, Diablo 3.
6. Timezone: Eastern

Mezter

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Mezter
2. Age: 20
3. How many times have you been banned? None
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? For some reason the Night Angel Trilogy pops into my head. It was one of the very first fantasy series I read and the author does a very fine job at painting a gritty back stabbing assassin atmosphere. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in a book about assassins/wetboys.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Strategy, some PS2 occasionally.
6. Timezone: Eastern

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: pufflez
2. Age: 19
3. How many times have you been banned? 1 time. Got banned for using a glitch to spawn apples on a vanilla server 2 years ago, I got a 1 day ban and I'm now a moderator on that server now.
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? I never read any books, sorry... :p
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? I play abit of WoW and League of Legends.
6. Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Puggzz
2. Age:30
3. How many times have you been banned? never because im a adult
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? way of kings by brandon sanderson its it epic in every way
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? MMOs im waiting on wildstar atm but minecraft has been number 1 for like a year

can we have blood magic?

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Evilek
2. Age: 22
3. How many times have you been banned? Not even once
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? I don't usually read books but if I did, it would be Lord of the Rings. I enjoyed the movie very much and the book is probably more descriptive and entertaining.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Call of Duty
6. Timezone: Central Europe

Jetwest

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: jetwest2000 & Sexy_Leo
2. Age: 32 & 32 (just had a b day)
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Weather Wardens, Its very imaginative and mystical.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? I have played other games in past, but I mostly play ftb monster now.
6. Timezone: USA central.

6ixpack

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: 6ixpack
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? My favourite book is Shining, written by Stephen King. I like it because it's full of mysteries and has expanded plot.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? I enjoy playing League of Legends, Dota 2 and other MOBAs.

Demola

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game (MC) Name: Demolka
3. How many times have you been banned? : Not even once honey
4. What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? : Stephen King - Under the Dome , Interesting book with awesome plot.
5. What other types of games do you typically enjoy playing the most? League of Legends, Hearthstone.