Whitelist Server New Zealand based Infinity Server [1.2.1]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spicey

Jul 29, 2019
NZ based privately run infinity server looking for new members.

It's currently populated by myself and a friend and we have just done a ghetto world to test out Infinity. We want to restart know that we know what the mod pack is about and we are looking for new people to join.

If interested let me know and I will add you to the white list so we can talk.

Spicey

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet will add you to the white list when I get home from work.

Just make sure you realize that this really is a ghetto server that I host at home. Will restart soon though and get going properly

Slowenemy

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet will add you to the white list when I get home from work.

Just make sure you realize that this really is a ghetto server that I host at home. Will restart soon though and get going properly

Yep yep, thats ok :p
But yeah, In about a week I too plan on hosting a server from home, just awaiting to have our Fiber internet installed.
The modpack we've chosen is InfiTech 2 because it has GregTech, yay.

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
Hey bro,

I would like to join :) I am from Australia, And I would love to play on a server that isnt across the world. My user is: TeccaN9na
my skype is: godzhitman

hit me up if you would like to know more about me.

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I would like to join -stentninja really just want to test what my ping would be like I live in Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seldom_Sober

Jul 29, 2019
Hey was just wondering if you are still operating and still accepting members ?

IGN: Seldom_Sober

just want a nz server to play on :)