New World Mod Pack - Let's Play

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
New World Mod Packs goal has been to make minecraft feel new again to the thousands of veteran minecraft players that have been feeling a lack of excitement. Including some of the most popular mods with the minecraft community and many other incredible under the radar mods; keeping up the goal of staying exciting and new!

Created by KyleMcQueen
This Mod Pack is available through the FTB Launcher.

I'm going to go through the Mod pack from Day one and introduce you all to the Mods you may not know, and experiment with these mods and how they work together in this really fun Mod pack.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Well Episode One has been a well received Start, that's to those that have taken the time to view this thread and follow this series.

Episode Two: - Bertie and the Boobies

Can be found by using the Link above.

But if you like this kind of LP, please hit the Subscribe button and follow my progress as videos are released.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a lot of Great support from you guys in this community, thanks to all of you that are following this series.

Episodes Three and Four are up now on the channel.

Thanks for the comments, some of them are really helping point me in the right direction on some of these new mods.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
The Mod Pack has been updated, and I'm now covering some great new mods that are now included.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
New Episode out today!

I'm starting to develop the Let's play nicely, and at a good pace that seems to be approved by you guys and Girls from the forums... thanks for your support, likes and Subscribes.
I've been getting a lot of useful comments about these mods, and interesting ideas on where the LP should head.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
100 New subscribers thanks to this LP, I've just hit 300 Subscribers...... thanks for all the support guys and girls.

I'm really happy people are enjoying this LP series.

Episode seven is on my channel now... off to record episode eight.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Episodes 8 / 9 / 10 All now up on youtube.

Had a bit of a Glitch with the Backpacks or inventory tweeks in Episode 10, dont know what caused it, but I ended up cheating in a few of the things I spent 3 hours mining for.. sorry if this upsets anyone, I didn't like doing it, but the glitch wrecked my progress.

Thanks for all your support and Comments, great to have new subscribers.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Episodes 11 / 12 All now on youtube.

Thanks for all the continued support, this Let's Play is the most popular LP I've done todate.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Episodes13 / 14 now on my channel, getting a lot of great support and comments, please keep them coming.. this mod pack is great to play.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Up to episode 21 now, the series is going great with plenty of good interactions from the subscribers and some very helpful comments.

Nemsun

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 22, is out now, and looking like we may be ending the series.. Have a quick catch up and tell me what you think I should do next.